IGNORED

Millwall v Fulham.... (Merged)

Son of Fred

On 19/04/2018 at 15:06, Robert the bruce said:

Millwall 16 unbeaten-Fulham 21......

Sell out at The Den tomorrow and should be spicy.

'Wall fans seem very confident with interesting views on Fulham!

Big game for us....will it be a chink of light or the fat lady singing??.

Was it really a sell out? Didn’t look like it.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Time for us to do our bit tomorrow now. Win it and a decent result between Boro and Derby sees us right back in it. 

Argh it’s the hope that kills you

Brentford the best and most likely team  to sneak in and fair play if they do it

Just to put our forum and the total over reaction to any questioning or criticism about players or LJ  into perspective

Just had a look at the Millwall forum

In two threads consisting of a combined total of 23 posts 

Archer the Millwall keeper has been instructed to go forth and multiply twice and referrred to as a ‘Complete C word’ (But in full)  on 7 occasions with real vitriol

8 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Just to put our forum and the total over reaction to any questioning or criticism about players or LJ  into perspective

Just had a look at the Millwall forum

In two threads consisting of a combined total of 23 posts 

Archer the Millwall keeper has been instructed to go forth and multiply twice and referrred to as a ‘Complete C word’ (But in full)  on 7 occasions with real vitriol

Including 2 in one post!  Apparently it was Archer's fault for not making a challenge or tackle outside the box too, when that should've been taken care off by by his defence.

Got to remember, no-one likes them, they don't care....

48 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

What happens when you bring in prem quality in Mitrovic instead of French crap like Diony.

Our lack of ambition in january actually makes me furious. What a waste of a season. 

Bit of perspective; IF we had bought in Mitrovic on so say £50k a week and he was as shite as Diony has been what would you have to moan about then?

13 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Are people still acting like Mitrovic was there for the taking and we didn’t take the opportunity? Deary me. 

Yes. Didn't you hear? We'd picked him a lovely flat in Clifton, sorted the loan fee, told all our other strikers about him coming in, sorted his wages, buttered up his agent...and then...then Johnson just woke up one day, sighed deeply, felt a deep, deep lack of ambition...and phoned up Diony instead.

16 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Are people still acting like Mitrovic was there for the taking and we didn’t take the opportunity? Deary me. 

Cardiff signed madine 

Villa signed grabban

Fulham signed Mitrovic 

We signed Diony who hasn't scored a goal in an age ... 

You see where I'm going with This?

6 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Cardiff signed madine 

Villa signed grabban

Fulham signed Mitrovic 

We signed Diony who hasn't scored a goal in an age ... 

You see where I'm going with This?

Ignoring the Madine analogy given that cardiff fans already hate him, but the rest is like stoke moaning that they got beaten to aguero. 

Newsflash mate, we’re not Villa or Fulham. I know we like to think we’re a big deal but we’re really not. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Ignoring the Madine analogy given that cardiff fans already hate him, but the rest is like stoke moaning that they got beaten to aguero. 

Newsflash mate, we’re not Villa or Fulham. I know we like to think we’re a big deal but we’re really not. 

I'm not convinced that with a billionaire owner we couldn't have done more to make a better fist of it, 1 top singing could have made all the difference.

We didnt, others did, and that's why we went from 2nd to 11th in 4 months.

Does that not annoy you? honest question ... 

Archived