IGNORED

final table 5th to 11th

cityred exile

Looking into my crystal ball , and analysing every remaining 3 fixtures   I predict the final placings  will be  as follows        5TH M/BORO 76  6TH BCFC 74  7TH DERBY 73 8TH MILLWALL 73  9TH BRENTFORD 72 10TH PRESTON 72  11TH SHEFF UTD 70                                1ST HOME  PLAY OFF  M/BORO V A VILLA   AND  BCFC V CARDIFF  :shifty:

1 hour ago, cityred exile said:

Looking into my crystal ball , and analysing every remaining 3 fixtures   I predict the final placings  will be  as follows        5TH M/BORO 76  6TH BCFC 74  7TH DERBY 73 8TH MILLWALL 73  9TH BRENTFORD 72 10TH PRESTON 72  11TH SHEFF UTD 70                                1ST HOME  PLAY OFF  M/BORO V A VILLA   AND  BCFC V CARDIFF  :shifty:

Spooky I had the same prediction with 5 to go, 74 points and 6th with derby and millwall missing out 

LJ doesn't think so.  Why on earth would he talk about a difficult summer retaining our best players ,before mathematically it's impossible for us to get in the play offs.

Can't imagine any top manager saying something on these lines before the end of the season. We still have 2 home games left and he's thrown in the towel. Unbelievably bad man management for the players too and hardly what fans travelling to the next 3 games want to hear. 

31 minutes ago, Marlborough Red said:

LJ doesn't think so.  Why on earth would he talk about a difficult summer retaining our best players ,before mathematically it's impossible for us to get in the play offs.

Can't imagine any top manager saying something on these lines before the end of the season. We still have 2 home games left and he's thrown in the towel. Unbelievably bad man management for the players too and hardly what fans travelling to the next 3 games want to hear. 

Bad management from the messiah??? Surely not.

6 hours ago, Marlborough Red said:

Perhaps he’s convinced we will go up and will need to let Flint and others  go, because they won’t be good enough for the Premier League? :whistle:

After Millwalls lose last night today's home fixture has become even more important. We could be 1 point behind Mill with victory and other teams fighting for a play-off spot have some tricky matches. 

Birmingham vs Sheffield United
Brentford vs QPR
Preston vs Norwich 
Derby vs Boro
City vs Hull 

Let's see where we are come the final whistle :chant6ez:

I think we want Boro to run away with 5th spot now and let us be in the fight for 6th. I said at Christmas that 75 points would be enough to secure play offs and if we win our last 3 the 74 we would have may just be enough - Derby, Millwall and Sheff Utd have very tricky fixtures. Preston would be the most likely to challenge but the main problem is we currently don't look like a team who can win 3 on the spin. 

11 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

I think we want Boro to run away with 5th spot now and let us be in the fight for 6th. I said at Christmas that 75 points would be enough to secure play offs and if we win our last 3 the 74 we would have may just be enough - Derby, Millwall and Sheff Utd have very tricky fixtures. Preston would be the most likely to challenge but the main problem is we currently don't look like a team who can win 3 on the spin. 

IF we can win 3 on the spin, don't forget about Brentford. Their remaining fixtures are all winable and they have timed their run on the inside rail to perfection.

2 minutes ago, freezer said:

IF we can win 3 on the spin, don't forget about Brentford. Their remaining fixtures are all winable and they have timed their run on the inside rail to perfection.

Brentford are a bit like us though - bit of a tendency to balls up the easy-looking games. QPR have a bit of form now and I reckon they may drop points today.

Archived