IGNORED

The Bristol City FC v Hull City FC Match Day Thread 44

Septic Peg

10 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Paterson????

What about Eliasson for a change?

His constant selection of Paterson beggars belief for me, it's groundhog day like when GJ constantly selected his son.

Disappointed.

Your acting as if you KNOW that Eliasson is ready to start. 

LJ/DH/JM watch training constantly so have a much better idea than us. 

We cant just give run outs with the hope they do well. I've not seen anything from Eliasson in his brief appearances to warrant anything yet. 

Yes Pato has been poor but he's much more experienced and its still to play for. If we drop points today then yeah risk a few fringe players but not now. 

13 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

That's the strangest one off all. Bryan likely off  and Kelly looking a certain starter next season.

Must be the time to give him experience before next season?

We could be a point off the play offs after today; while promotion remains a possibility, pick the team for today not tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Your acting as if you KNOW that Eliasson is ready to start. 

LJ/DH/JM watch training constantly so have a much better idea than us. 

We cant just give run outs with the hope they do well. I've not seen anything from Eliasson in his brief appearances to warrant anything yet. 

Yes Pato has been poor but he's much more experienced and its still to play for. If we drop points today then yeah risk a few fringe players but not now. 

No I am acting as if Eliasson should be given 'a chance' .

We have been giving Paterson 'run out's for 4 months now and he has been generally awful and also it might have escaped your attention but during those 4 months we have been regularly dropping points whilst the 'experienced' but misfiring Paterson has been playing.

I just don't get the love in, sorry.

But I truly hope that he has a magical game today and wins it for us almost single handedly, he certainly owes us a good consistent performance, that's for sure.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

We could be a point off the play offs after today; while promotion remains a possibility, pick the team for today not tomorrow.

I'd pick the team for tomorrow, play offs are gone unless we have a huge change in fortune.  Perhaps the players most likely to stay may have a bit more backbone about them to actually get us there?

4 minutes ago, RumRed said:

I'd pick the team for tomorrow, play offs are gone unless we have a huge change in fortune.  Perhaps the players most likely to stay may have a bit more backbone about them to actually get us there?

The play offs are unlikely but not quite gone. Exactly who the best players are for the job is debatable, but I still believe we pick the best side for now while the possibility remains alive.

Archived