IGNORED

Bobby Reid

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, Tiree said:

Bob yimme se from left midfield. All these soccer managers on this forum are a joke when the manager in charge of my club has another 4points against a decent team this season.

Hope he stays with us longer then Wengers stayed at Arsenal

I don't totally disagree with your sentiments to be honest, but Hull are not a decent team awful at the back.

57 minutes ago, Tiree said:

Bob yimme se from left midfield. All these soccer managers on this forum are a joke when the manager in charge of my club has another 4points against a decent team this season.

Hope he stays with us longer then Wengers stayed at Arsenal

It’s not YOUR Club. 

Self appointed Superfan

The original deluded happy clapper

9 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

So - lots of speculation amongst a group of fans who know absolutely nothing? Next.

You think he’ll stay do you ?

I don’t know anything but I wouldn’t be looking for any loose change to bet that he will 

I’d have a fair wager he’ll be off somewhere

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

A lot of talk circulating pre match that he’s off , done deal 

Everton

Heard the same..got me thinking how much will we get for Bob/Bryan/flint in the summer...20m for the 3...will Johnson get all of it to reinvest and does anyone trust him to spend it because that is a lot of cash to spend on replacements

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

He’d be mad not to cash in on the season he has had.

Probably treble his wages too.

He gives absolutely everything but must wonder what the hell is going on when he gets shifted wide left at 4-2.

Think there’s more than Bobby thinking such things Graham

You can literally see it in them

Shambles

10 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Heard the same..got me thinking how much will we get for Bob/Bryan/flint in the summer...20m for the 3...will Johnson get all of it to reinvest and does anyone trust him to spend it because that is a lot of cash to spend on replacements

Wont please Everton fans. They want big signings. Doubt he will be off there with Sam likely to get the boot.

Great thread. When you’re playing well and in control let’s change things up and take off O’Dowda and put Bobby to left wing. 

Change of shape and tactics allowed Hull back into the game. 

Then, when you’re losing and need a goal, let’s have the championships leading striker out on the left wing and have 2 centre backs up front. 

Absolutely fucking baffled by the last half hour of this game today. Baffled. 

2 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

He doesn’t need replacement as he spent a fortune on the s for the future 

Archived