IGNORED

Can we all just agree now.....

...that regardless of whether Lee is our manager or not, his in game management is appalling. 

I think he can set a team up well, i also think he is a good coach, but in game he really struggles.

Perhaps he needs an experienced head on the coaching staff?

2 minutes ago, 054123 said:

...that regardless of whether Lee is our manager or not, his in game management is appalling. 

I think he can set a team up well, iso think he is a good coach, but in game it’s awful. 

Perhaps he needs an experience head on the coaching staff?

We lack a captain (preferably in midfield), a player who when it's going wrong can organise things, a player who can put his foot on the ball and spot a pass, in short somebody with quality and with Kelly hopefully playing left back we desperately need a right back.

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

We lack a captain (preferably in midfield), a player who when it's going wrong can organise things, a player who can put his foot on the ball and spot a pass, in short somebody with quality and with Kelly hopefully playing left back we desperately need a right back.

Given our defensive record I would prefer Kelly in his natural position at centre back, where he shows signs of composure our other centre backs lack.

I'd look to sign 2 full backs and a physically powerful player in midfield.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I was talking to someone the other day about the type of midfielder we need. I know he doesn't play anymore but a Shaun Derry would be good. Although some people on here would moan by saying he's dirty, mess up the passing game etc 

1 minute ago, paul_fox said:

I was talking to someone the other day about the type of midfielder we need. I know he doesn't play anymore but a Shaun Derry would be good. Although some people on here would moan by saying he's dirty, mess up the passing game etc 

Not the sort of player we need at all IMO, we need quality not Warnockesque thuggery.

2 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

See, I thought Macca was the answer ( first half season) but it seems he's reverted to the City bottler type !

I really enjoyed Macca first half of the season, he was always having a go at the opposition bench, getting in their faces and winding them up.

He hasn't been doing that recently.

Archived