IGNORED

Positives v Hull

Major Isewater

24 minutes ago, Super said:

Now only 2 more games.

True, then it’s either the agony or the ecstacy. The agony of just missing out or the ecstacy of the playoffs. If the playoffs, it will then be another period either. 

At least Lee didn't play this time, like he did for half a game at Wembers...then again probably did more damage from the side-lines; nevermind today is over....we go again next time :gaah:

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Pato played like he can .

Pack , beautiful strike ,

Two more for Fammy

Reid scores again.

We played some good stuff.

Season nearly over .

Harry Wilson, the Hull winger who scored two. Quality winger who stood out. Anyone who thinks O'dowda is any good should watch the highlight's and study this guy. Would swoop him for O'dowda in a heartbeat.  

6 minutes ago, Offside said:

Positives:

Paterson played better than he has for a while.

Reid and Diedhiou were good up front.

We created chances.

We didn't lose. A 5-4 home defeat would have been hideously embarrassing.

agree was thinking the same thing, felt we would have been a laughing stock had we lost that, to me the only positive, sorry to be so down but that was deflating we were good and bad in equal measure. 

1 minute ago, marksy said:

Harry Wilson, the Hull winger who scored two. Quality winger who stood out. Anyone who thinks O'dowda is any good should watch the highlight's and study this guy. Would swoop him for O'dowda in a heartbeat.  

Best player on the pitch IMO.

I don't want to sound like a Warnock, but I would have welcomed on of our players "accidentally" taking him out.

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

True, then it’s either the agony or the ecstacy. The agony of just missing out or the ecstacy of the playoffs. If the playoffs, it will then be another period either. 

Ecstasy of the playoffs?

Have you seen the league table?

We are as likely to make them as Burton.

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Best player on the pitch IMO.

I don't want to sound like a Warnock, but I would have welcomed on of our players "accidentally" taking him out.

Diving, moaning cheat though.

On loan from Liverpool, bound to love his tumbling tricks there.

2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Diving, moaning cheat though.

On loan from Liverpool, bound to love his tumbling tricks there.

There was a lot of moaning going on from Hull.  You could tell they were a Nigel Adkins team. WTF that goalie was moaning about for Bobby's goal I don't know. His own defender caused him to let go of the ball from what I could see. 

8 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

O’Dowda was decent today? Pisano and Fielding were poor

O'dowda is bang average at this level and always has been. Can't see all the fuss about the bloke. Harry Wilson the Hull winger was a stand out player, a constant threat whenever he had the ball a scored two great goals. What did Odowda do then, please educate me? 

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Ecstasy of the playoffs?

Have you seen the league table?

We are as likely to make them as Burton.

Bear with me. I posted that after a few post match pints that, I hoped, would help me forget what had happened 

4 hours ago, Aizoon said:

Then we can concentrate on the Glos being stuffed by they Welshes and, well, all and sundry, really...

Look on the bright side Aiz, if we were called Bristol County Cricket Club, by now we'd be under Bristol Sport, playing at Ashton Gate, re-branded as the Bristol Ball Bags playing in Bright orange and red and being called all sorts of rude things by SL for not appreciating it.

:thumbsup:

Archived