IGNORED

World Snooker Championship

Tre Bong

Any Snooker fans here on  otib?

Just like the footie I follow snooker religiously. With Selby out already and Ronnie 6-3 down at the time of writing it could be wide open.  I'm going to go for Trump who is 3rd favourite and I really think it could be his year after some good results this season it's a just a matter of time before he becomes world champion so definitely worth a cheeky fiver bet I reckon along with Kyren Wilson who's certainly in with a shout.

22 minutes ago, Super said:

I watch odd bits usually watch final night. Dunno about Trump he seems to always find a way of losing matches he looks like winning.

Born and Bred in Bristol for sure then :laugh:

6 hours ago, Tre Bong said:

Any Snooker fans here on  otib?

Just like the footie I follow snooker religiously. With Selby out already and Ronnie 6-3 down at the time of writing it could be wide open.  I'm going to go for Trump who is 3rd favourite and I really think it could be his year after some good results this season it's a just a matter of time before he becomes world champion so definitely worth a cheeky fiver bet I reckon along with Kyren Wilson who's certainly in with a shout.

No..............like City, he'll bottle it somewhere along the line ! :grr:

15 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Judd making heavy weather of it at the moment !

Better today - lost the first frame but he's bounced back with 4 frames in a row, 1 more to get him through. 

If he gets over the line it's Higgins in the next round. He only dropped one frame to Lisowski. 

14 hours ago, MC26 said:

Better today - lost the first frame but he's bounced back with 4 frames in a row, 1 more to get him through. 

If he gets over the line it's Higgins in the next round. He only dropped one frame to Lisowski. 

Lisowski was poor against Higgins so Trump will be an interesting  QF. If he beats Higgins I really think he can win the Championship.

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 08:47, Robbored said:

Robert Milkins is a Bristolian as well - born in Bemmy Down now based in Gloucester. 

Indeed he is and a really nice guy. I've had the pleasure of playing many frames against him (most of which I lost)

51 minutes ago, Super said:

Not just you. He is a bellend at times.

Must be something about the name trump! 

I've just watched a interview Judd done on Eurosport and he's talking about his £8,000 crocodile leather shoes? WTF. 

Comes across seriously bad.

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Is it me or has Judd trump got a personality that makes him impossible to like? 

I can see why he might come across like that at times but trust me, he's a real decent bloke. 

And no, I'm not Judd Trump - we came through the same schools/classes. The amount of time he put into his Snooker was insane.. Certainly paid off. 

Hope he's right on his game today, he'll have to be to stand a chance. 

Archived