IGNORED

Rams v Sheep Botherers & Tonight’s Games

cheshire_red

If I thought there was a chance for us to get in the top 6 I'd be hoping for a Cardiff win.

However, I'm hoping for a Derby win and Fulham to go up automatically with Wolves and Cardiff to fail in the Play offs. Yes I do hate Cardiff more than any club plus Fulham have the resources to push on next season if they failed to go up, I don't think Cardiff do.

If we are looking to next season and making the huge assumption that we would be in the mix for the top 6 again, then I think it would be advantageous having Cardiff out of the Championship.

I am certain that if they stay down then they will be fighting for it again next year.

With Derby, I am not so sure, their squad will need a revamp due to age and I suspect Gary Rowett wont survive either. 

35 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

If we are looking to next season and making the huge assumption that we would be in the mix for the top 6 again, then I think it would be advantageous having Cardiff out of the Championship.

I am certain that if they stay down then they will be fighting for it again next year.

With Derby, I am not so sure, their squad will need a revamp due to age and I suspect Gary Rowett wont survive either. 

Agreed on this- Derby look set for a transitional phase IMO.

Monday night on BBC East Midland's version of Points West, Derby fans were moaning that their players show no passion or will to win etc. Many of those interviewed seem to have given up on staying in the play off places.

Archived