IGNORED

Rams v Sheep Botherers & Tonight’s Games

cheshire_red

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Salah is an astonishingly good player, imagine being a Chelsea fan right now thinking you could have him and De Bruyne in your team....

Liverpool are becoming an astonishingly good team. Their brand of football is absolutely electric, so much pace, athleticism and skill. 

They look so much stronger defensively with VVD in the side and both Alexander-Arnold and Robertson becoming very good defenders. Could be serious title challengers next year even if Pep manages to keep Man City at their current level.

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

Liverpool are becoming an astonishingly good team. Their brand of football is absolutely electric, so much pace, athleticism and skill. 

They look so much stronger defensively with VVD in the side and both Alexander-Arnold and Robertson becoming very good defenders. Could be serious title challengers next year even if Pep manages to keep Man City at their current level.

Yep, in my opinion the most exciting team to watch in the country right now. They are developing young players whilst bringing in some stardust as well and it's working out excellently, will be interesting to see if they can challenge Man City next year

2 minutes ago, RedSA said:

I don’t think there’s a team I’d rather watch as a neutral than Liverpool right now.

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

Yep, in my opinion the most exciting team to watch in the country right now. They are developing young players whilst bringing in some stardust as well and it's working out excellently, will be interesting to see if they can challenge Man City next year

Looking forward to seeing Ryan Kent score the winner in the Champions League final against Millwall in 2020/21

21 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I don’t think there’s a team I’d rather watch as a neutral than Liverpool right now.

Incredible really, when you look at their midfield.

I don't know anybody who would pick Milner, the Ox and Horseface Henderson for their "Dream Team".

Full credit to Klopp for getting the best out of his squad.

• Admin

I have only ever supported one team and only hated one team with a passion, but there has been a team I have disliked- that was Liverpool, I think it comes from growing up when they dominated and seeing kids at school in Bristol with Liverpool shirts and their ex army haversacks painted with the Liverpool badge.

That said, under Klopp, who is a fantastic character, I am now leaning towards grudging respect to how they play.

This sums Klopp up for me, great meme

D904E34A-803A-49AC-91AE-672EA314FD58.jpeg

Selling Coutinho for £140 odd million  and buying Van Dyck for £70 odd million must rate as the best business for any club this season.

Hard to believe that Liverpool could be a better team without Coutinho!

Just now, downendcity said:

Selling Coutinho for £140 odd million  and buying Van Dyck for £70 odd million must rate as the best business for any club this season.

Hard to believe that Liverpool could be a better team without Coutinho!

Best buisness was Robertson from Hull at 8M

Archived