IGNORED

Do you think there's a chance we can still get in the play offs this season?

Roe

Do you think there's a chance we can still get in the play offs this season?  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really like making threads on here, particularly when they just repeat the same topics over and over but I was just interested to see where our fan base is at right now regarding our final chances.

Most appear to have given up (maybe rightly so).  What happened to "always believe"?

Just now, Roe said:

I don't really like making threads on here, particularly when they just repeat the same topics over and over but I was just interested to see where our fan base is at right now regarding our final chances.

Most appear to have given up (maybe rightly so).  What happened to "always believe"?

Saturday

If the gas can be relegated to non league oblivion on the last day of the season and fill us with joy then there is still a very slim chance the stars will align again but we sneak in to the play offs and then by some miracle get to the play off final, scrape a win on pens and the OTIB forum goes into Premier league meltdown - now that would make the summer interesting 

53 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

How is there not a chance?

It’s not impossible.

Precisely. The answer is "Yes, there's still a chance". Because there is.

Answering the slightly different question of whether I think there is a likelihood of us getting in the playoffs - no, no I do not think there is any likelihood at all.

1 hour ago, Roe said:

That buggered off when GJ booted out Basso for daring to question his signings! ( and then use Agents as the reason/excuse!). 

There’s obviously still a chance

Much like there is a chance that I’ll win Euromillions on Friday, or like how there is a chance England will win the World Cup...

The reality however is that this chance is so small that it’s almost completely impossible...

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Interesting a third of those voted believe we still have a chance 

Maybe because mathematics says we do?

we need 3 points with 6 to play for. 

Now then kids, you get 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and none for a defeat. There are 2 games left and the playoffs are 3 points away. Is it possible to make the playoffs?

caveat: the answer may be different after Saturday ;)

Archived