IGNORED

Season Ticket Question

The_Don

Apologies if asked before, I'm at work so haven't got the time to trawl back through previous threads.

When are season tickets back on sale? A first time buyer at work wants to buy one for him & his young lad but the ticket site states they are currently off sale.

Any help appreciated, seems madness that would ever be "off sale" but guessing it's because the rugby ones are on sale.

Cheers

18 minutes ago, The_Don said:

seems madness that would ever be "off sale"

Have to agree - it does seem a little strange that a supporter can't buy a season ticket/card after they have been offered to existing/previous holders. Even if it's just on-line?

20 minutes ago, Red Grovesy said:

Have to agree - it does seem a little strange that a supporter can't buy a season ticket/card after they have been offered to existing/previous holders. Even if it's just on-line?

I did the same before asking on here. Surely once the priority period is over & a general sale begins, they should remain on sale until the new season begins at least.

19 minutes ago, The_Don said:

I did the same before asking on here. Surely once the priority period is over & a general sale begins, they should remain on sale until the new season begins at least.

Chill. They will go back on sale once our league position (prem/champ) is 100% confirmed. 

All advertising stated the early bird prices deadline was 13th April. 

They will be back on sale again soon. 

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

@The_Don Tried a search on the club site - but that is useless https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/?text=season+tickets&date=

Expect @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO can help with this one

Hi @The_Don  @phantom

I have just checked in with the team at Bristol Sport and there isnt a date for them to go back on resale just yet, but as soon as this is agreed it will be announced through all club media channels. 

Matt 

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Chill. They will go back on sale once our league position (prem/champ) is 100% confirmed. 

All advertising stated the early bird prices deadline was 13th April. 

They will be back on sale again soon. 

Perfectly chilled thanks Rob, my season ticket was done & dusted during the priority period.

Simply asking a question for a workmate & his lad and was surprised to see they were off sale.

7 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @The_Don  @phantom

I have just checked in with the team at Bristol Sport and there isnt a date for them to go back on resale just yet, but as soon as this is agreed it will be announced through all club media channels. 

Matt 

Hi matt

We have five tickets four is together the other one in next row I phoned yesterday to move seat is we are all together and was told we can not move until they go on sale again can you please answer why as this as the seat we want  is available now?

On 25/04/2018 at 21:19, Coombsy said:

Hi matt

We have five tickets four is together the other one in next row I phoned yesterday to move seat is we are all together and was told we can not move until they go on sale again can you please answer why as this as the seat we want  is available now?

Hi @Coombsy

I have just dropped the Head of supporter services an email to try and find out for you. 

Matt 

42 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Coombsy

I have just dropped the Head of supporter services an email to try and find out for you. 

Matt 

Hi Matt

i have brought st and a child st in lansdown upper. Is there any chance of adding a 2nd child? Obviously only if seat next too us is free?

3 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Hi Matt

i have brought st and a child st in lansdown upper. Is there any chance of adding a 2nd child? Obviously only if seat next too us is free?

You will need to contact supporter services when tickets are back on sale. Im not sure when this is yet but it will be announced online as soon as its confirmed. 

Matt

Archived