IGNORED

Mark chopper Harris - Funeral details enclosed (Merged)

shorts178

My dear brother Mark Chopper Harris has just died suddenly, a life long city fan who sat up in the Dolman stand. Well known by the older boys Angus, Hogger, Roger, Pongo, Ian etc. Can we give him a city send off against Sheffield Utd after 61 mins. Much appreciated if we can all stand together and give him what he would had loved.,

19 hours ago, shorts178 said:

My dear brother Mark Chopper Harris has just died suddenly, a life long city fan you sat up in the Dolman stand. Well known by the older boys Angus, Hogger, Roger, Pongo, Ian etc. Can we give him a city send off against Sheffield Utd after 61 mins. Much appreciated if we can all stand together and give him what he would had loved.

Very sorry for your loss shorts178. I'd be proud to applaud a fellow Red.

My dear brother Mark Chopper Harris has just died suddenly, a life long city fan who sat up in the Dolman stand. Well known by the older boys Angus, Hogger, Roger, Pongo, Ian etc. Can we give him a city send off against Sheffield Utd after 61 mins. Much appreciated if we can all stand together and give him what he would had loved.

Known Mark all my life. He was a huge City fan

Gutted

RIP Chopper x

I have just signed up for one reason. And this is to say what a pleasure it was to know such a top man. I couldn't believe the news I received today after enjoying a beer with chops on Monday, always had time for a chat and a good craic I'm sure you will give him a worthy 61st min appreciation. X

14 hours ago, shorts178 said:

My dear brother Mark Chopper Harris has just died suddenly, a life long city fan who sat up in the Dolman stand. Well known by the older boys Angus, Hogger, Roger, Pongo, Ian etc. Can we give him a city send off against Sheffield Utd after 61 mins. Much appreciated if we can all stand together and give him what he would had loved.,

All names that were prominent amongst the graffiti in Bedminster and Ashton as I was growing up in the 70's, sad to hear.  

17 hours ago, shorts178 said:

So sorry to hear this, Mark has been a friend of the family for decades and dad got a call yesterday to tell him  RIP mate, lovely bloke. Love to the whole family x

• Admin

Sorry to hear the news of the passing of "Chopper"  @shorts178

I never knew him personally that well, but as others have said he always asked how I was etc, such a sad loss

Love and best wishes to all his family and friends

RIP

Mark "Chopper" Harris. What a legend....everyone who met Chops would be a friend there after. Gutted hes gone, a true red. He has left a Great family in Jack Harris and Emma Harris. Please can everyone do a Minutes applause for Chops v Sheffield Utd on 61 mins. A send off Chopper truley deserves. RIP my Friend.

When I first moved to Bromley heath, I went to the forresters in downend thinking it would be very anti city(could not be more wrong) but after a chat with Mark he made me feel very welcome to the area.Just remember everybody were here for a good time not a long time.R.I.P Mark.

Archived