IGNORED

Fulham v Sunderland

Super

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Amazing away support for an already relegated team....I once went to Sheff Utd after we’d been relegated, we had Bo Andersen in goals....?! Here’s the guys n gals from Sunderland tonight, emphasising what a big club they are...a 600 mile round trip...

2EF83D71-EFA0-47D0-A026-6ACDEA22C74B.jpeg

Don't deny your point but tickets booked weeks ago surely.

That Asore seems decent, wonder if he's on big wages up there.

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Amazing away support for an already relegated team....I once went to Sheff Utd after we’d been relegated, we had Bo Andersen in goals....?! Here’s the guys n gals from Sunderland tonight, emphasising what a big club they are...a 600 mile round trip...

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nah, not all...bet there's loads of London Mackems !

1 minute ago, Wanderingred said:

Warnock will be as cool as a cucumber. He's been here so many times before. He'll get his team the two wins they need and anything Fulham do will be academic imho.. fingers crossed I'm wrong and they completely bottle it. :laughcont:

If they win tomorrow its done. Reading at home final day.

8 minutes ago, Coppello said:

It's amazing that we played Fulham off the park at Craven Cottage this season. Although they were a different side back then and so were we!

We’re the best club Fulham have faced at home this year according to my Fulham season ticket mate, hmmm

Archived