IGNORED

The Nottingham Forest FC v Bristol City FC Match Day Thread 45

Septic Peg

The Manager isn’t going anywhere and we’ll be losing a couple of our best players in the summer. Add in the fact that the last TWENTY ONE games have seen us pick up 20 points and it is clear that the next transfer window is massive for us.

Yet another game without a shot on target is not good enough. It’s not a one off either, we’ve done this on three occasions in the last 6-8 games, it’s no accident.

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

another 0-0 next week and we will finish 10th, the LJ lovers will be creaming themselves over such a successful season...:whistle2:

Who are these “LJ lovers” exactly?

I see some willing to recognise broad progress, but I don’t see any true Johnson fanboys on the forum or elsewhere.

Do they actually exist, or is it just a lazy accusation based on a myth?

8 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

The Manager isn’t going anywhere and we’ll be losing a couple of our best players in the summer. Add in the fact that the last TWENTY ONE games have seen us pick up 20 points 

Cotterill was sacked with a very similar record.

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

And a few fo us STH cant be bothered either.

I`m really struggling to justify a 250 mile round trip for a lunchtime kick off and a nothing game on a bank holiday weekend TBH. I might wait and see what games are picked for TV and decide then.

Blind loyalty will probably win out in the end just like it always does.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Who are these “LJ lovers” exactly?

I see some willing to recognise broad progress, but I don’t see any true Johnson fanboys on the forum or elsewhere.

Do they actually exist, or is it just a lazy accusation based on a myth?

There’s at least one WUM on here who loves the guy but wasn’t so keen on his old man for some reason.........

Archived