IGNORED

Finally!

nickolas

Well done City. We found a way to balls it up from an almost unassailable position. 

The club sent me an email in the week asking if I’d secured my ticket for the Sheffield United game....ummm don’t think so. Why would I give up a bank holiday to watch a dead rubber fixture? 

Taking the family away instead for a nice break.

If this summer ain’t the last chance saloon for Lee Johnson then there might be a lot of very angry supporters next season and I will be one of them. Absolutely ******* embarrassing and pathetic displays since Christmas. Shameful.

Progress? My ******* arse!

5 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

At least he didn't move Bobby to Centre Back when Baker went off..

No just Flint upfront....The divisions almost leading striker and forward in the team of the year goes to the wing, Joe Bryan has been pushed up and down so many times he has no idea where he is....I could go on...But everyone sees it....LJ is back to panic like he was last season....Progress off the field yes....But second and a Cup semi to that shambles every week is not bloody progress its regression....

9 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Exactly how I see it been the most enjoyable season for many a year for me

Classic glass half empty / half full situation this season has proven to be. 

By November next year we we’ll know whether the we are gasping for a drink or smashed out of brains though. 

2 hours ago, Cheesleysmate said:

Well done City. We found a way to balls it up from an almost unassailable position. 

The club sent me an email in the week asking if I’d secured my ticket for the Sheffield United game....ummm don’t think so. Why would I give up a bank holiday to watch a dead rubber fixture? 

Taking the family away instead for a nice break.

If this summer ain’t the last chance saloon for Lee Johnson then there might be a lot of very angry supporters next season and I will be one of them. Absolutely ******* embarrassing and pathetic displays since Christmas. Shameful.

Progress? My ******* arse!

Well said.....I also had an email from City last week asking if I wanted to book a hospitality package at the Championship Play Off Final.....is that taking the piss or what?!

2 hours ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

Bitterly dissapointing but realistically it was over months ago. 

Personally don't believe we'll get a better oportunity. 

Hard not to think that.

At Xmas 2 of the sides relegated from The Prem were already out of contention, indeed one of them has gone down again & another finished bottom 8.

We made some very poor choices in January and whilst I would accept we haven’t had the best of fortune with injuries, we should have made a much better fist of ensuring a top six finish.

I can’t see Stoke, West Brom & Southampton struggling the way Sunderland & Hull have.

Archived