IGNORED

Fulham

JasonM88

1 minute ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

Then Ashton needs to prove his worth & get that for Reid 

You must be joking right? We will get nowhere near the price Fulham sell Sessegnon for, and he will become a top top Footballer. Reid is 25 remember and this lad is 18

4 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

He is only 17; his bones are not even fully developed. A Roy Keane or a Joey Barton type player will come in with harsh tackle and he is out for the season. I can see it happening if he joins somewhere like Man Utd.

By 17 most are fully grown, it’s just developing muscle on top of that which needs to be done, and takes a lot of time. 

3 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

If they go up and he's got any sense he should stay there and sign a fat new contract. Move on if they go down.

Yep or loaned back for the season as a clause in the contract. Liverpool and Spurs would be sensible choices. Man City too if they would be interested. After that, I can’t see a good fit for him other than where he is(other than abroad but abroad not likely to pay the fee being mentioned 30-100m). 

Financially, if Fulham stay down- they will have to sell assets.

Parachute payments? No more next season.

I think they are heading for FFP trouble if they stay down- so are a lot of clubs.

Not us though- but regarding Fulham, in that position how on earth can they bargain that- even for a player as good as him, with as much potential as him?

A big club with sense would wait for a fee to come down as financial deadlines approach and buy him cheaper.

4 hours ago, havanatopia said:

He is only 17; his bones are not even fully developed. A Roy Keane or a Joey Barton type player will come in with harsh tackle and he is out for the season. I can see it happening if he joins somewhere like Man Utd.

It's a good thing that Pele bloke never played in a World Cup at 17.

Is he really as talented as say Bale at that age, or is the money swilling around the PL meaning that the tops clubs can just pay silly prices in case a player is that good.

I think £100M is just trying to put people off, but nonetheless I could see a package of half that subject to conditions for young Sess.

There are so many talented young players who have failed to kick on, just think Zaha (at Man Utd) - who I remember being much, much better when he played at The Gate.

Archived