IGNORED

Sainsburys now giving away FREE the Panini Album

23 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Loss leader, surely. Saw some article somewhere but buying enough stickers to fill the thing costs hundreds. Always thought these things a scam....

Yep, some maths whizz worked it out that, taking into account swaps etc, it will cost about £770 to complete a book. Scandalous. 

You could get one of diony's hair braids for that. 

39 minutes ago, bobbyhutchscurlymullet said:

Yep, some maths whizz worked it out that, taking into account swaps etc, it will cost about £770 to complete a book. Scandalous. 

You could get one of diony's hair braids for that. 

Incorrect.

NOT taking into account swaps etc. it would cost around the £700 mark. 

6 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Any one remember in the early 80's, Pac Man stickers?

If I remember correctly, each pack had a piece of bubble gum, some stickers of Pac Man and various ghosts and a Pac Man scratch card game.

No

The Sag’s must really of hit Sainsbury’s in the pocket if they are giving stock away.

That said, the apparent merger between them and ASDA is what really must of been the final nail in the coffin, the 3 abandoned trollies in Emerson’s Green, and the hoardes who boycotted them finished them off.

7 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

Any one remember in the early 80's, Pac Man stickers?

If I remember correctly, each pack had a piece of bubble gum, some stickers of Pac Man and various ghosts and a Pac Man scratch card game.

I do. What was the scratch card all about?? Bizarre.  My old dear must of spent a few quid buying me those to shut me up. Kids and their helpless parents are such a soft target for such over priced tat aren’t they. 

Archived