IGNORED

new home secretary is a rovers follower

Not true, I happened to be driving past Carlisle a couple of years back when Rovers were playing up there and I was amazed to see Archer, Lopresti, Javid and Leslie all locked outside with about 1000 other gasheads. I picked out Javid straight away as he had a Downend Gas On Tour Union Jack with him. 

1 hour ago, One BCFC said:

Literally feel sorry for the bloke. Been dealt a very bad hand in life hasn't he really... a Rovers fan and a Tory politician. Blimey someone hated him when he was born.

That's why he's taking it out on society's vulnerable. 

Probably more to do with the colour of the teams kit. Knows jack shit about the common mans game, but must have an allegiance to someone, so chooses the underdog with blue shirts to match his party colours. Doubt he's ever been a regular at any football ground.

He does have a lovely shiny head though.

Is there any confirmation he is actually a Rovers supporter, or has even ever been to one of their matches?

Or is it just assumed he is because he lived on Stapleton Road for a while before leaving Bristol completely at about 18?

Whatever you think of his politics he's an intelligent bloke so it seems very unlikely to me.

Archived