IGNORED

City Tour to Marbella (Merged)

Redshorts

50 minutes ago, Redshorts said:

Open training session Thursday 19th July in afternoon.....

Let’s hope we will hear LJ say: “Right Frankie, go and stand in that goal....chaps, for the next 40 minutes I want you to take it in turns to boot the ball as hard as you can between those two posts and under that bar....because so far in 2018 you haven’t managed to do it very many times at all...”

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Let’s hope we will hear LJ say: “Right Frankie, go and stand in that goal....chaps, for the next 40 minutes I want you to take it in turns to boot the ball as hard as you can between those two posts and under that bar....because so far in 2018 you haven’t managed to do it very many times at all...”

“And Frankie, even if you save them all, you’ll still get stacks of shit from the fan base for not being good enough!”

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I reckon only Reid has out performed FF this year. People can’t see past the fact he’s only 6’1’’. 

I don't care how tall he is. I care more about his consistent bang average descion making, crap positional play, shocking kicking and his need to rush out like he's playing sweeper! Normally a keeper wins more games for his team than he cost them, this ain't the case with Frankie.

37 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I reckon only Reid has out performed FF this year. People can’t see past the fact he’s only 6’1’’. 

Im 6 foot and whenever I've met FF I've been aware of how small he is for a keeper, he must be 5-10 and a half tops, nowhere near 6 foot 1. 

Not that it matters, he's plenty good enough to be a pro, I do think we can get a more accmplished keeper in the summer, someone to take the number 1 jersey, or at least push FF close for the position.

Got huge respect for FF, been with us for a fair amount of years now, lost his place on quite a few occasions to Parish, Hamer, Giefer, not all great keepers I’d admit but he’s always fought and won his place back and never once complained quite the opposite infact, you’ll always see Frankie geeing everyone up whether on the pitch or not. We’d def miss him if/when he goes, made some absolute worldie saves this season and has saved us plenty of times.

We could do a lot worse.

19 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I'd be pretty pissed off if I was going on holiday to Marbella too tbf

Lionel Blair goes on holiday to Marbella every year! 

18 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Got huge respect for FF, been with us for a fair amount of years now, lost his place on quite a few occasions to Parish, Hamer, Giefer, not all great keepers I’d admit but he’s always fought and won his place back and never once complained quite the opposite infact, you’ll always see Frankie geeing everyone up whether on the pitch or not. We’d def miss him if/when he goes, made some absolute worldie saves this season and has saved us plenty of times.

We could do a lot worse.

He’ll definitely be leaving mate. No idea when mind. 

18 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

We could do a lot worse.

And probably will.

Archived