IGNORED

City Tour to Marbella (Merged)

Redshorts

20 hours ago, Mtimmy11 said:

Going to sound like Victor meldew now but what other job can you f##k up for 5 solid months and still get a free jolly out off it.if landsdowns happy to pay for the chockers to go then that's up to him

I’m not sure about you but I wouldn’t find 7 days of constantly running in the sun, no booze, strict diet and no family around me much of a “jolly”.

17 minutes ago, Selred said:

I’m not sure about you but I wouldn’t find 7 days of constantly running in the sun, no booze, strict diet and no family around me much of a “jolly”.

It must be be a killer picking up there 12 grand a week for going there too.

SPOONS; what players do you think are good enough? Your anti-Frankie jibes all season are monotonous, way off the mark and make this forum look poor quality based on 'do you go to games'

Can you name more than 6 games where FF hasnt been one of our top 4 performers?

On 30/04/2018 at 22:23, bcfcredandwhite said:

Leta sack the manager and sell all our players, then sell the gate to a supermarket chain and all go and support a Sky team. 

After all, we are absolutely crap so we may as well give up and ease our stress levels. 

We’ve been ‘live’ on Sky loads this season....

On 30/04/2018 at 21:55, Mtimmy11 said:

Going to sound like Victor meldew now but what other job can you f##k up for 5 solid months and still get a free jolly out off it.if landsdowns happy to pay for the chockers to go then that's up to him

was just thinking the same Dubai Marbella send the useless ***** down Brean for a week

Archived