IGNORED

Season tickets direct debits.

BCFC1512

5 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

Paid mine in one lot,no worries over 10 months, 4 months before new season starts,

Good for you. If I had the money to pay for Five season tickets in one go I would have. £70 a month for me over ten months is a far better option than £700 in one hit. 

Mine hasn’t been taken out either. Had to double check my emails this morning and make sure everything was correct and accepted. As read above I’ll give it until the 3rd. Not usually like city to delay taking money from my account :laugh:

I was unable to set a direct debit up in my name for next season as a few payments were late this season due to not being taken by Bristol Sport! This all of a sudden became my fault! Happened to my cousin as well although he appealed the decision. They really are a joke at times, as much as it it a life saver being able to pay monthly. Would have left me and more importantly my four boys with no season tickets for next season, and they didn't seem to care.

• Admin
38 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I was under the impression that if the date your direct debit was due to be changed, you should be notified in advance (I think it's 10 days).

If there is an error then I think you can claim a refund from your bank. 

image.png

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Whites said:

I was unable to set a direct debit up in my name for next season as a few payments were late this season due to not being taken by Bristol Sport! This all of a sudden became my fault! Happened to my cousin as well although he appealed the decision. They really are a joke at times, as much as it it a life saver being able to pay monthly. Would have left me and more importantly my four boys with no season tickets for next season, and they didn't seem to care.

Personally I would have been banging down doors if it was the fault of Bristol Sport not taking the money on the correct day

There are obviously people that budget for money to come out on a specific day for personal reasons?

Assume that if the 1st falls on a weekend / BH the money gets taken the next working day?

Just had an email saying it was returned by the bank with the following wording in email

" We have been notified by your bank that your direct debit of £65.50, due on 01/05/2018 was returned unpaid.
The reason specified was: No Instruction"

I have no idea what this is all about?  Any ideas?

• Admin
46 minutes ago, South stander said:

Just had an email saying it was returned by the bank with the following wording in email

" We have been notified by your bank that your direct debit of £65.50, due on 01/05/2018 was returned unpaid.
The reason specified was: No Instruction"

I have no idea what this is all about?  Any ideas?

One for @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO to investigate, I would say

Would assume you are not the only person affected if it came down to an IT glitch - in which case I can't imagine the club would want to be bombarded by calls?

Archived