IGNORED

Avengers: Infinity War

Gazred

Anyone else been to see it yet?

I thought it was awesome. Brought the last 10 years of Marvel films together really well. Difficult to fit that many characters in to one film but i think they did a good job.

Some spoilerish general thoughts below in no particular order (highlight to read):  

- The "We can deep fry your kebab" sign during the SW+V scenes in Scotland

- "Sweet Rabbit"

- Pretty much all of the interactions between the Guardians of the Galaxy and the rest of the cast.

- Thor arriving at the battle in Wakanda

- Josh Brolin as Thanos, well played!

- The visual FX are stunning. Watching the credits go up at the end its not a surprise to see that more people work on the FX than the rest of the movie combined.

- That ending, looking pretty grim for the good guys.

Some interesting theories out there as to where it goes in the next one.

1 minute ago, BS3_RED said:

I have seen it twice already and will see again a third time some point this week. I loved it.

No wonder it's heading towards being the highest grossing movie of all time - repeat viewings must be really high this one.

Definitely worth a 2nd (or 3rd!) watch.

On 04/05/2018 at 12:15, Red_Wizard said:

Haven't seen Black Panther, so I can't really watch this yet. Really upsets me.

Gotta get on that, spoilers are everywhere. I only saw IW today, I’ve barely been on the internet in the past couple of weeks :-D

BP is a good movie, but IW is something else.

I thought it was excellent, probably my favourite MCU film (but will depend on re-watchability) displacing Winter Soldier. I'm glad they moved away from Lady Death in the comics and gave him somewhat more logical motivation. 

Archived