IGNORED

Surprise on Sunday.

Ashtonwurzel

8 minutes ago, Coach said:

Semenyo wasn't involved in the U18s game on Weds evening, my guess is that he'll be the young player in the squad.

Regarding the right back, can Zak Vyner play? Will his loan at Plymouth be officially finished by tomorrow?

Think Vyner will be playing 90 mins tonight so shouldn't think he would be ready to play lunchtime tomorrow even if he was available, which I don't think FL rules allow anyway.

On 05/05/2018 at 05:59, Countryfile said:

I find it bizarre that a player touted for a place on the first team bench would start a competitive game just 48 hours before.

This really does smack of a publicity stunt, IF the lad was a genuine  sub based on his recent performances surely he would be wrapped in cotton wool prior to the game having trained with the first team, perhaps he hasn't done enough in training?

TBF I Don’t think anyone from the club ever said that Pearson was actually the one who was going to be involved, one of his family members teeeted that he had been training with the 1st team, and next thing Bristol Post are saying it is him.

Archived