IGNORED

Mark Ashton

Redmycolour

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Better still use one of his brothers names Warwick or Isaac.

I prefer Warwick.........

Ha - worked with a bloke called Hunt when I started my apprenticeship. I thought Isaac was his real name for about 6 months before it finally hit home. I was only 16

Then moved to another department, there was a Cox in there. He was called Isaac too.....!

Warwick is a new one on me - I like that!

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That reminds me, the sooner ‘happy clapper’ or similar gets added to the swear filter the better. About as intelligent a put down as calling someone ‘gas’ who doesn’t agree with your opinion. 

gas :gasmask::whistle:

1 hour ago, Redmycolour said:

Well I hope MA is happy, he got what he wanted in January, no playoffs, and a coach with no ideas,

Hi mate, could you please delete your OTIB account immediately and trot off to a social media outlet that you will feel a lot more at home in and where your short bursts of dross will be welcomed with open arms, namely:

- Twitter; and/or

- The Bristol City till I die facebook group.

Thank you.

I thought ‘Happy Clappy’ referred to someone who didn’t constantly moan about everything Lee Johnson, Mark Ashton, Steve Lansdown or Bristol City does and compares the league tables to judge the success or not of the season?

i think the other lot are known as ‘Haters’ who basically do exactly the opposite - ignoring the League tables and focussing in on drops in form and a poor January transfer window ?

...... I may be wrong but that’s what I THINK they mean....

4 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That reminds me, the sooner ‘happy clapper’ or similar gets added to the swear filter the better. About as intelligent a put down as calling someone ‘gas’ who doesn’t agree with your opinion. 

Best add "Johnson haters" too.

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Best add "Johnson haters" too.

Agree to an extent, however there are genuinely many Johnson haters, whereas I’m yet to meet anyone who blindly applauds everything the club say and do without a second’s critical thought. 

7 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Agree to an extent, however there are genuinely many Johnson haters, whereas I’m yet to meet anyone who blindly applauds everything the club say and do without a second’s critical thought. 

Oh, there is an absolute belter on Facebook. Deluded beyond belief. Won’t have a negative word said regardless of what has happened.

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

The ‘Four windows’ 

The Round Window

The Square Window

The Arch window

And....... The January Window

;)

8F1A10D9-8816-4125-ADEB-AEA9BA121D29.jpeg

Complete with our January signings....

though the middle one (Humpty if I remember rightly) looks very much like Lee Tomlin. 

Archived