IGNORED

Weston super mare day out (Merged)

Topper 123

I just came back from Bristol and went along the seafront - alot of police along the wall where Royal Hotel is. Asked what’s been happening and apparently it had all kicked off between some Sheff Utd and Welsh 

On 03/05/2018 at 17:36, Magger1 said:

Hi don’t know if you can recall last summer at Weston we had a jolly boys outing where a load ( 300) of us city fans met up for our annual summer piss up and talked footy and had a great day out well we’re now organising this years event for Bristol City fans and it’s on July 14 it’s getting bigger each year and this year we’re calling it Chopper’s day as a mark of respect to city fan CHOPPER HARRIS ,we are in process of booking a ska band and have a barbecue as well - venue the Tavern in the town .Fantastic pub with great people running it , this will be a great day out so see you all at Weston 

I'm in mate last year was great

To all you pricks slagging off Weston if your wife will let you go I personally bet you’d enjoy it , if you can enjoy anything and let yourself go , we’ve had great times hear and to be honest don’t really need negative don’t want to spend a penny pricks anyway , so come or don’t no skin off my knob but to those who do ENJOY ITS JUST A DRINK WITH FELLOW REDS X

What I will say I’m a fan who’s been about for a long time over 40 years and out of thosebeen banned on paper for 19years but my love for our club doesn’t change . I’m a bit of a marmite character but I love to organise things for the club , bad boy image doesn’t make bad person I was there on night supporters trust was set up , all I’m doing is growing a friendship, that is red and I will still be about whether in ground or out for next 20 years or more . 

Thank you for listening 

Steve Maggs ( I don’t hide behind internet names ) 

5 hours ago, harrys said:

Come off it Spoons, WSM is a dump and this is coming from someone brought up in Filwood Broadway 

I'm not from Weston. But it's got it's good bits and it's bad bits....like most towns/ city's? 

9 hours ago, Spoons said:

I'm not from Weston. But it's got it's good bits and it's bad bits....like most towns/ city's? 

I agree wsm has improved dramatically since the pier burnt down, loads of new smart developments and a much better looking seafront with plans for more... Yes the shops are pretty crap and some of the residents are like the cast from shaun of the dead but the place itself is much better, get the train nice and easy would be a good laugh and a good venue. 

It’s a sunny place to drink cider.

With the greatest of respect, if you enjoy drinking up the lions with your mates or anywhere in Bedminster for that matter, how’s it any different?

Archived