IGNORED

Football Manager - Help

sglosbcfc

Gamers please help an inexperienced new boss, ha. I set up a game between City and our under 23s for my first pre season game. I have somehow made all the first team squad available for the under 23s whilst they get fully fit. This has meant that I cannot select them for the first team grrrrrrr. Can someone please tell me how to move them all out the under 23s or secondly postpone the friendly so I can progress on the game. cheers 

1 hour ago, sglosbcfc said:

Gamers please help an inexperienced new boss, ha. I set up a game between City and our under 23s for my first pre season game. I have somehow made all the first team squad available for the under 23s whilst they get fully fit. This has meant that I cannot select them for the first team grrrrrrr. Can someone please tell me how to move them all out the under 23s or secondly postpone the friendly so I can progress on the game. cheers 

Sorry, can’t help you Lee (:whistle:).  You should know by know by now that all City Friendlies have to be behind closed doors against Cheltenham.  Football Manager is realistic y’know.  Have you fallen out with your dad? :P

1 hour ago, sglosbcfc said:

31 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Holiday through it, go to calendar at the top and sim to a date past the friendy.

If that doesn’t work 

Press the alt & F5 key together

Special hidden ‘Cheat’ known as ‘Lee’s Selection’

What you should find Then is

some of your favourite first teamers are back in your match day squad

Your U23s you will now notice are at Torquay and Cheltenham (Yes I accept some of your more expensive signings have dissapeared too 

Some First Team Squad May just be simply missing (Think it must be a glitch :dunno:)

You will find a new squad marked ‘Ones for the future’    (but you will find you are unable to select them :dunno:)

But you will see , to help , you have been allocated a. Random Selection of loans

(That unfortunately you may find are carp or of no use to you at all )

Hooe this may help. :thumbsup:  ;)

Right click on the player and then under training or squad it'll say something like 'available for u23s until match fit' it'll be ticked already so click again to remove. Go to squad and you can select everyone at once rather than doing it individually 

Add a new player as manager of Arsenal. Week in, week out fine Vieira, Petite, Henry & Bergkamp for no reason and make them really unhappy. 

Then offer £500,000 for each of the above and accept with the other player. When the transfers are complete, resign the Arsenal job.

Voila. A new City spine. 

Easy. 

1 hour ago, WRERE said:

Right click on the player and then under training or squad it'll say something like 'available for u23s until match fit' it'll be ticked already so click again to remove. Go to squad and you can select everyone at once rather than doing it individually 

If this doesn't work, perhaps just promote all the 23's to the first team and play the fixture in reverse?

Archived