IGNORED

Sir Colin Daniel

Hampshire Red

Apart from being a good / very good league season for us, I thought some on here may not have seen the Pep clips  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43774961 which show it has been an amazing season for the only Premier team to beat us in the League Cup

I think he will be so happy he will offer big money for Bryan and Bobby this close season (I'd be surprised if the 'orrible agents' arent already on the case. Hopefully our Recruitment team can do as good a job as in the past 24 months by keeping two of our own, but clearly Etihad have money to burn in the Premier league and, as they say, all players have their price. My guess Lee J et al will be is Joe will be tempted by £12m for Joe and £20m-£22m for Bobby or a job lot for £35m and we'll throw in Patto too.

Here in Hampshire we celebrated Sir Colin Daniel Day in typical style but also remembering the wonderful day when the gas went truly non-league and have of course failed since then to live with their big, successful Red neighbours. We've had a magnificent Double, an 8-2 to round off the season of a lifetime, the 6-0 at Bradford,  several brilliant openings of our superb stadium, 20k+ crowds regularly, the quietening of Jose and more media celebrations in one season than the blue few will have in a lifetime.

Truly a day to remember in Hants and hopefully it was celebrated across Bristol too.

6B8FC40C-4770-44B8-8F1E-8429FFF1E248.png

In a surprising move Pep Guardiola caught the football world unaware yesterday when despite his reported interest in Marcelo and Gareth Bale , Guardiola snubbed both options and instead paid £25m for ex Bristol City Academy products Joe Bryan and Bobby Reid in readiness for their 2018/19 Champions League Assault

Sky Sports News

Archived