IGNORED

Is Lee Johnson the most overhyped manager we've ever had?

Yes we beat United, yes we ran Man City close over 2 legs, but we have been inept for over half a season. Our 'manager' couldn't manager a brewer in a brewery and as far as I wanted LJ to be successful, he's been the worst manager, tactically, and personally, we've had in 13 years. Disgrace tbh, we're a big club, treat the club and the fans how they should be treated, **** off Lee. Jog on you utter clown 

5 minutes ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

We all know that Yeovil/Oldham is the standard you'll never reach, we know the fraudulent *** is totally inept to comment on the standard you're offering

Time for bed......and don't forget to take your voodoo dolly with you.

1 hour ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

We all know that Yeovil/Oldham is the standard you'll never reach, we know the fraudulent *** is totally inept to comment on the standard you're offering

He'll never reach? Didn't he already reach that standard ?

More importantly...what three letter word is ***?

4 hours ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

Yes we beat United, yes we ran Man City close over 2 legs, but we have been inept for over half a season. Our 'manager' couldn't manager a brewer in a brewery and as far as I wanted LJ to be successful, he's been the worst manager, tactically, and personally, we've had in 13 years. Disgrace tbh, we're a big club, treat the club and the fans how they should be treated, **** off Lee. Jog on you utter clown 

Yet the list of managers who have managed to bring us a higher placed league finish is relatively short..!

You must be cringing with embarrassment when you wake up and see this post this morning! What a complete arse..!

23 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Our 'manager' couldn't manager a brewer in a brewery” was the highlight for me.

Absolutely so. It's quite an interesting concept and it does pose the question of exactly how many Managers in the Football League have the relevant qualifications to brew beer or ensure the Brewer brews the beer to the correct specifications.

My best guess is that no football league manager could ( without the relevant training and qualifications) manage a brewer in a brewery and therefore I must agree with the OP in his statement about Lee in this respect.

However, I also believe that @ScottMurray'srightboot couldn't get laid in a brothel which is probably why he was posting his frustrations on here.

5 hours ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

Sooooo, we managed to deliver 2 fantastic cup results, one amazing half a season and one very poor half season, score so far 3-1? We’ve done all this dreadful second half of the season to death already, it really is time to move on. 

I hope your hangover isn’t too bad this morning, and in future let the first beer kick in before you let Mum buy you another. 

Could we have an IT mod that automatically bans any input posted at 2.00 am on a Friday night? They would go into a buffer and could be retrieved by the OP at noon the following day, allowing him / her to delete / change as appropriate before it appears on the forum. 

46 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Absolutely so. It's quite an interesting concept and it does pose the question of exactly how many Managers in the Football League have the relevant qualifications to brew beer or ensure the Brewer brews the beer to the correct specifications.

My best guess is that no football league manager could ( without the relevant training and qualifications) manage a brewer in a brewery and therefore I must agree with the OP in his statement about Lee in this respect.

However, I also believe that @ScottMurray'srightboot couldn't get laid in a brothel which is probably why he was posting his frustrations on here.

The OP was talking about Len Johnstone, the most incompetent brewery manager the world has ever seen.........And it's Lenny Johnstone......you know the tune

Archived