IGNORED

Is Lee Johnson the most overhyped manager we've ever had?

1 minute ago, RidgeRed said:

The OP was talking about Len Johnstone, the most incompetent brewery manager the world has ever seen.........And it's Lenny Johnstone......you know the tune

I think the OP meant Johnson couldn't manage Marvin Sordell in a brewery. Or any of his team mates. Which makes absolute sense to me.

6 hours ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

What I hope is that the fraud reads this personally, over and over, and it struggles him to sleep. The *** is inone of the most privileged roles in Bristolsport if I'm in Harbourside spoons I want you keeping me safe. You are an utter *** **** off out of our club you inept *** go home toYeovil 

Hate it when people sit on the fence...... 

Better than drunk texting an ex I suppose! 

4 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Could we have an IT mod that automatically bans any input posted at 2.00 am on a Friday night? They would go into a buffer and could be retrieved by the OP at noon the following day, allowing him / her to delete / change as appropriate before it appears on the forum. 

Facebook should have the same... believe me, I know. 

10 hours ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

Yes we beat United, yes we ran Man City close over 2 legs, but we have been inept for over half a season. Our 'manager' couldn't manager a brewer in a brewery and as far as I wanted LJ to be successful, he's been the worst manager, tactically, and personally, we've had in 13 years. Disgrace tbh, we're a big club, treat the club and the fans how they should be treated, **** off Lee. Jog on you utter clown 

I was merely chuckling through the post, reached this and then properly laughed out loud.

10 hours ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

Yes we beat United, yes we ran Man City close over 2 legs, but we have been inept for over half a season. Our 'manager' couldn't manager a brewer in a brewery and as far as I wanted LJ to be successful, he's been the worst manager, tactically, and personally, we've had in 13 years. Disgrace tbh, we're a big club, treat the club and the fans how they should be treated, **** off Lee. Jog on you utter clown 

If your intention was to garner the most snakes and rubbish icons in the history of otib then you look like you will succeed, if your intention was to come out with any reasonable debate backed up with any rational evidence then I'm afraid you have spectacularly failed!

5 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Absolutely so. It's quite an interesting concept and it does pose the question of exactly how many Managers in the Football League have the relevant qualifications to brew beer or ensure the Brewer brews the beer to the correct specifications.

My best guess is that no football league manager could ( without the relevant training and qualifications) manage a brewer in a brewery and therefore I must agree with the OP in his statement about Lee in this respect.

However, I also believe that @ScottMurray'srightboot couldn't get laid in a brothel which is probably why he was posting his frustrations on here.

I can confirm it is true. We had LJ in our brewery and he wasn’t able to manager (sic) me at all. I just did whatever the hell I wanted to. 

14 hours ago, ScottMurray'srightboot said:

What I hope is that the fraud reads this personally, over and over, and it struggles him to sleep. The *** is inone of the most privileged roles in Bristolsport if I'm in Harbourside spoons I want you keeping me safe. You are an utter *** **** off out of our club you inept *** go home toYeovil 

not seen you for a while and not surprised to suddenly see you crawl out in this run of form. 

Archived