IGNORED

Stoke

Wanderingred

2 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

May be me being cynical but butland looks like he is pretending to cry!!

He looked devastated in fairness. He wont be playing in the championship.

2 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

What part of that looked fake? Looked completely genuine to me.

Ok nothing to get serious about as I said just the cynic in me...but it looked like this kind of tears you reserve for your least favourite person in work getting the boot.

1 hour ago, cheshire_red said:

They could do a Sunderland, Chairman has stopped investing and the likes of Butland, Shawcross, Allen and Shaqiri will be off 

Hardly surprising if true; Hughes spent bucket loads and most of them are not even on the bench. My Stoke pal says a shocking waste of money. They asked for boring Pulis to go, wishing to do a Charlton and kick on, and have paid the price with Hughes essentially doing what Harry does only much worse. 

45 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

New ground for me, I think the last time I went there Tins scored :blink:

Thats an oxymoron.

11 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Hardly surprising if true; Hughes spent bucket loads and most of them are not even on the bench. My Stoke pal says a shocking waste of money. They asked for boring Pulis to go, wishing to do a Charlton and kick on, and have paid the price with Hughes essentially doing what Harry does only much worse. 

Thats an oxymoron.

Pesume he means the Victoria ground Hav... 

52 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Didn't he score a long ranger at the Britannia so wouldn't be a new ground? 

Pretty sure the game when Tins scored from long range ended up 1-1 (our goal was a very late equaliser) & was also played at The Brittania, the only time I’ve been.

25 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Thats an oxymoron.

Yeah , yeah. I realised when I read my post back and was too lazy to change it. 

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

New ground for me, I think the last time I went  there (Stoke) Tins scored :blink:

What I should have added was 'Stoke' as above. :read:

9 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

Bit of a strange one for Stoke. 10 years in the PL, and in that time achieved sweet FA.

I wouldn't say that. They reached an FA Cup final and played in Europe as well as a few top half finishes. Pretty much the glass ceiling for a club like Stoke these days.

Archived