IGNORED

Joe Bryan

Herbsley

4 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Rumoured to be off to Man Utd. If that happens then maybe Bryan to Celtic wouldn’t be that ridiculous.

Impressive downgrade mind :fear:

14 minutes ago, INCRED said:

I just wonder how many could be playing there last game in a city shirt today. Post match body language may be worth watching?

Reid, Pack, Bryan and Flint at a guess 

Supposing this is true.

Plus side ; Champions League football, guaranteed silverware, slightly more money , get most Saturdays off because they can coast through a lot of the season.

Minus side; Week in/out lower standard of football , not really going to be pushed to improve , he would earn more in the Prem, it's Celtic !

The more teams in , or even linked with our players should mean that we get good money for any player leaving.

He has got an u21 cap for scotland so maybe going there to strengthen his chances of getting a full cap for them? 

I think he is a much better player than people think he is, both going forward and as a defender but I wouldn't be too disappointed to see him go as I reckon a few have become a bit too cosy here and need a new challenge 

11 hours ago, Herbsley said:

Not something I wanted to hear but expect him to be on his way at the end of the season - Celtic favourites

No Rangers will be after him. Steven Gerrards first signing.  :yes:

59 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Sternhorsemanure were said to be sniffing around .

:blink:

Hi Major. Have you ever been to Stenhousmuir FC? When still working I used to go there often, but not for football. To visit a customer. Behind the only, small, stand is a company making sweets. The football ground floodlights reminded me of City's first lights but with about half the number of pylons. 

While it's very basic there's one thing that that level of Scottish football does, is to give sixteen and seventeen year old a real taste of "men's football" long before they do in England. 

27 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I think he is a much better player than people think he is, both going forward and as a defender but I wouldn't be too disappointed to see him go as I reckon a few have become a bit too cosy here and need a new challenge 

I would agree, I think he is the best footballer in the squad. Would love him to stay but it may well be better for him as a player to move on, hopefully to a higher standard of football.

3 hours ago, Tomarse said:

Reid, Pack, Bryan and Flint at a guess 

Very high possibility.

Who would that leave from the pre-Johnson era?

Fielding, Smith, that’s it, excluding youth players.  That’s quite a clear out, and I accept football is more revolving doors these days.

If I could keep one of the four you list, it would be Flint, if two, then Reid.

Could Celtic afford the fee for Joe Bryan? Can’t remember them spending huge amounts lately and at least 8m would be a huge chunk of their budget. Obviously they have a few players worth 10m+ that if sold could change things but can’t see it personally. 

Archived