IGNORED

end of season walk around the pitch

cityred exile

4 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

I will be curious who will be on the walk around the pitch tomorrow  Are the loan players going to show there face ?   As well as the players loaned out  ? As there loans  ended today  

I guess its players that have featured this season. 

22 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

I will be curious who will be on the walk around the pitch tomorrow  Are the loan players going to show there face ?   As well as the players loaned out  ? As there loans  ended today  

Yes Diony is flying back especially just to thank us all during his excellent loan period, and for talks to make it permanent.

I always think this sort of thing can be quite embarrassing in front of a two thirds empty stadium, people appreciate what happened before Christmas, but  theres a general feeling of apathy and disappointment now I expect a lot will just go home....though I expect Sheff Utd fans to all still be there at the final whistle.

51 minutes ago, General Zod said:

Alternatively let’s clap them up until the half way point of their walk round and boo them for the rest.  Seems fair to me :whistle:

I suppose it depends if they show energy, spirit and resolve in giving a lap of honour the likes of which we haven’t seen for 30 years.

However if once passed the Lansdown and South stand, they then decide to not really bother and display an attitude that says they can’t be bothered in continuing pass the Dolman, you can hardly be surprised if the clapping stops and serious questions are asked.

Just now, aa_bcfc said:

Last day lap around the pitch after winning nothing is totally tin pot in my opinion. 

I think maybe it's okay to do it if you narrowly avoid relegation, although you shouldn't continually go out of your way to do it like Brum*.

(*Who obviously haven't quite avoided it yet this season!)

3 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

300 quid to the man who clouts LJ round the head with a Millwall brick.

I can’t pull £300 together atm

So could I just do it and pay the £300 in a couple of weeks

;)

((Asking for a friend)

Note to the LJ can do no wrong team

This is a JoKe

Archived