IGNORED

The can anybody be arsed City v Blades matchday thread

Major Isewater

So , as per title , Havanadayoff and Madame Septic appear to be recovering from a Saturday night so ...

City haven't let us down . Not by a long way . Any supporter of our club knows this is what we do .

Build up hopes and then crush them into powder.

Today,  Always the Bridesmaid .

We thought that this would be the match for the play off qualification but it is a dead rubber.

A chance to most likely say goodbye to some of our nearly men .

So to the match , does any one really care ? 

Let's all have a disco me babbers.

Roll on next year for the roller coaster ride .

Thanks to you all for a fabulous OTIB season.

44 minutes ago, B block said:

My boys first game today, let’s hope it’s better than paw patrol or it might be another year before he goes again

As long as it's not paw defending that makes our Isewater!

(Bogoff) ;)

Nice day. I love Bristol City. I love football. Excited today like I am any other matchday. Excited to see our starting XI and bench. Hopefully see a few academy boys and if 3-4-5 feature I won’t even mind the result(within reason). Enjoy today because by this time next month you’ll be missing it

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Yesterday was ;

Cinema , drinks on the Harbourside and the Bluetones. 
Today;
City and an all day soul 'do' not sure I can cope. So while I'm able

COYR, OTIB, FTG, 

You got me at the Bluetones! The second half of the season reminds me of the lyrics to Marblehead Johnson. 

"And now the pressures on, the heat is rising. The time has come to stop apologising. Cos' when the skies go clear, the threat of rain is always here with you."

19 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Nice day. I love Bristol City. I love football. Excited today like I am any other matchday. Excited to see our starting XI and bench. Hopefully see a few academy boys and if 3-4-5 feature I won’t even mind the result(within reason). Enjoy today because by this time next month you’ll be missing it

Got the World Cup to watch,  haven't we!

15 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Got the World Cup to watch,  haven't we!

Yes but not many will actually be there. The television product is great nowadays but just doesn’t come close to being there! I will miss Bristol City matchdays within a month and after a signing or two I will be in an almost uncontrollable fit waiting for it to start again

20 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Brownhill at right back, based on Januarys transfer business that means we will not be buying a right back this summer. 

I really don't know how you've come to that idea?!

Surely playing Brownhill at RB shows that we need to fill that position more? I'm just really struggling how you get to your logic.

5 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

I really don't know how you've come to that idea?!

Surely playing Brownhill at RB shows that we need to fill that position more? I'm just really struggling how you get to your logic.

I think you've missed my point about us needing a RB in January!

1 hour ago, marcofisher said:

Brownhill at right back, based on Januarys transfer business that means we will not be buying a right back this summer. 

Oh I don't know. We don't know who the new manager will be yet, or what his priorities are.

Archived