IGNORED

The Bristol City FC v Sheffield United FC Match Day Thread 46

Septic Peg

I’m done for the season, we are team going nowhere, no direction, no style of play, no game plan, no leadership on or off of the park and worst of all the players look as if they don’t give a ****. The amount of hospital balls we give each other beggars belief. We are pathetically weak on the ball so piss easy to ease off of the ball, there is a lot of pointing but no ****** taking responsibility.

Fielding needs to be replaced, he is a liability with ball at feet is appalling, he is slow to spot danger and indecisive at went to stick or twist. The 3rd goal sums him up for me ******* useless.

Joe Bryan get out before you get any worse and Bobby Reid get out before you get dragged down to that level.

Pack today is shocking as is Smith, Brownhill has not gotten into game and Paterson will never ever be consistent enough at this level.

Only Flint and Reid look as if they give a shit.

I’m sorry to you LJ fans but to be honest I hope he gives the crowd a farewell wave at the end of this game, we are a team going nowhere.

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

What? Appoint a strong, proven, experienced, successful championship manager?! Whatever next?!

‘Project,’ ‘DNA,’ ‘good progress,’ blah, blah, blah, bloody blah...

I would love a proper manager at this club. An actual manager with experience and proven success at this level. A manager to match SLs supposed ambitions.

Get him in. I'd actually rather have Warnock right now.

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

Agreed. A bad start and he's done for, especially if he spends a load more money in the summer. 

Why give him anymore time and money?! Just get rid of him ffs.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I’m done for the season, we are team going nowhere, no direction, no style of play, no game plan, no leadership on or off of the park and worst of all the players look as if they don’t give a ****. The amount of hospital balls we give each other beggars belief. We are pathetically weak on the ball so piss easy to ease off of the ball, there is a lot of pointing but no ****** taking responsibility.

Fielding needs to be replaced, he is a liability with ball at feet is appalling, he is slow to spot danger and indecisive at went to stick or twist. The 3rd goal sums him up for me ******* useless.

Joe Bryan get out before you get any worse and Bobby Reid get out before you get dragged down to that level.

Pack today is shocking as is Smith, Brownhill has not gotten into game and Paterson will never ever be consistent enough at this level.

Only Flint and Reid look as if they give a shit.

I’m sorry to you LJ fans but to be honest I hope he gives the crowd a farewell wave at the end of this game, we are a team going nowhere.

I have to agree. I want us to give any manager every reasonable chance to turn things around but we have lacked fight in recent weeks and I just do not see any evidence to suggest anything will be different next season. I hope this is the end of the line.

Archived