IGNORED

Congratulations to Neil Warnock

Maggersno1Fan

Yep well done Neil, and begrudgingly Cardiff.

I’d argue that man for man our squad is actually better which is testament to Warnock and the job he’s done there.

He’s a good man and obviously a very good manager at this level. I’d recommend his book to anyone, one of the best football books I’ve read. 

2 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Unlike our squad who look all at sea. Johnsons thrown them in at the deep end 

I’ve only been down the Gate a few times this season but the shape of the team seemed to change for no reason every 15 minutes 

57 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Incredible achievement - Neil Warnock took Cardiff from 2nd bottom of the championship to the premier league in no time at all...now that’s progress...

An 8th promotion for their record-breaking manager - well done Neil...

All Tan said to him was this: take us up on the budget constraints we have and afterwards I will open the cheque book because here we get peanuts for prize money and there we get £120 million. 

SL said to Lee... we are not ready this season Lee but give it a good go and if it looks good just ease on the brakes; we are doing this the 5 pillars way, step by step nice and easy. 

Epitaph: Cardiff know an opportunity when it pops up in front of their face in full focus. They put their foot down and at the end of the journey enter a bank vault with millions of pounds showering down on them. City swerve it like a chicane content with 50 mph inside lane knowing they are saving a little fuel along the way, 50p here, 50p there nauseatingly oblivious to what just happened. 

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Why didn’t Nuno get a thread when Wolves won the league then? 

Because our ITK brigade only went on about Colin being useless and how we didn’t want him here and how washed up he was etc etc etc.

1 minute ago, Slack Bladder said:

I think the Wolves situation is a bit different. Much bigger budget and lots of dodgy loan deals.

Cardiff more or less did it on the back of a fag packet.

Probably on a pack of ten as well. 

And did they not used to do packs of sixes? If they still did Colin would have done it on a pack of them instead.

Archived