IGNORED

Happy Clappers

Gert Mare

8 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Barnsley and LJ parted company. 

Arent they lucky - I hope we can do as well as them next season. They are proof that life after LJ is a wonderful dream ride of achievement and success. 

F- that - I’d rather end each season higher than the last. 

They thrived after, (losing Johnson) taking a promotion and a cup!?

After a promising start last season they were stripped of their prized assets and still finished above us!

They certainly didn't buy 30 players to only to 'trust' 5 of them to play first team football.

I'd wager Barnsley would've stayed up on our budget!

7 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Arent they lucky - I hope we can do as well as them next season. They are proof that life after LJ is a wonderful dream ride of achievement and success. 

He never had the resources at Barnsley as he did now 

Plus...they got promoted when he left

12 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Completely unrelated set of circumstances :facepalm:

Barnsley have been raped and pillaged for their best players for a number of years. Their feat to stay where they did for so long was nothing short of amazing. 

This summer is our turn to be raped and pillaged. 

Next season doesn’t bode well at all. 

33 minutes ago, BITW said:

A lot depends on the summer ins and outs but as it stands I’m seriously concerned about next season. If we pick up where we’ve left off this season we’ll be in big trouble. 

A non-judgemental or biased sensible post. 

Agree 100%

some people think getting rid of LJ will be the magic bullet and the answer to everything - fools. 

6 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

A non-judgemental or biased sensible post. 

Agree 100%

some people think getting rid of LJ will be the magic bullet and the answer to everything - fools. 

Might not be the answer to ‘everything’

But getting rid of a head coach who can’t get a response from players for months on end, fiddles , fumbles and tinkers , and as the person with the final say whether to bid for a player and has recruited 37 to date.... the results of which speak for themselves IMHO

Its a pretty sensible start

Wont happen though - no doubt he when he does get fired we will again be left with a poor oversized muddled squad and in an almighty mess

Archived