IGNORED

AdamB/Beanhead made redundant

CyderInACan

37 minutes ago, tommy_b said:

So? SC was taking the club back down into League One. Change was needed to ensure that didn’t happen. You can’t live on past glories...

Sc knew the writing was on the wall before the season started was told that from the horses mouth.so why bother even trying.I was as puzzled why he changed so much from the previous season as anyone but when he told me I could not blame him.He was shafted good and proper.

10 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not particularly. Why?

Only because someone earlier made a comment about old men. And I’m one and I certainly don’t and wouldn’t.

And I know you’re a Senior Red - and by definition older than me - and wondered if as you get older your “tastes” change.

;)

42 minutes ago, Harry said:
1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Not incorrect. Just because our press release was 16/01/16, doesn’t mean he wasn’t already ‘in-situ’, which he was. 

He ‘officially’ left Oxford on 21/12/15. He was immediately taken on by City. I was alerted to this at the time, so believe me, he was here before Cotterill was sacked.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35151121

This is 100% on the money (look at us ITKers).

5 minutes ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Only because someone earlier made a comment about old men. And I’m one and I certainly don’t and wouldn’t.

And I know you’re a Senior Red - and by definition older than me - and wondered if as you get older your “tastes” change.

;)

She's been a speaker at Senior Reds I think.

As a man ages, his 'tastes' certainly do change............:facepalm:

In light of recent events, I'd like to reiterate my offer to Lisa Knights.

I'm calling you out. Let's box. You're an ex sportsperson so this is right up your street. I however get out of breath on the school run.

You have the height and reach advantage but I have the weight and age advantage. My husband was also an ex Judo champion so we can do MMA if you'd prefer. In fact, most of his family have been involved in Boxing/Judo/MMA so I can definitely train. I would imagine you're around the 12 stone mark so give me a few months and I'll aim for that.

All profits donated to CHSW and the BCCT. No purse required. We fight for pride only.

We can call it the Tim Shires and Adam Baker Testimonial Fight Night.

Slide into my DMs if you want it.

1 minute ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Any reason why you want to fight her? 

She has ideas above her station and needs taking down a 'peg' or two...

Pardon the pun.

My offer is not done through anger or hate. It's done through showing perspective and respect to others.

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Pardon the pun.

My offer is not done through anger or hate. It's done through showing perspective and respect to others.

Never apologise for puns

6 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

@Dollymarie come on then dolly done tease us like usual. Spill the beans what’s so rotten with the club? 

surely you haven’t been paid off to keep quiet? I assume your not in their pocket so to speak to can express your honest views freely? 

Im sure many would like to hear them...

I think it’s pretty obvious 

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Pardon the pun.

Peg for Prime Minister.

BCFCSweden for Foreign Minister

Archived