IGNORED

Come on up you Shrews

cidered abroad

16 minutes ago, Cider Queen said:

Really impressed with the way they play.. Pass and move, very fit and mobile, making Charlton look pretty poor. 

Wonder if we're looking at any of their players?

Dont think they will be looking at any of ours

6 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I went to see Rovers at Shrewsbury earlier in the season, they absolutely played us off the park and were 4 up after 20 odd minutes. Hell of a turnaround from the previous campaign,

it just seems to have all clicked for them this season although they did seem to fade a bit late on once Blackburn & Wigan got their acts together.

Fair play to them though.:clap:

1 hour ago, Cider Queen said:

Really impressed with the way they play.. Pass and move, very fit and mobile, making Charlton look pretty poor. 

Wonder if we're looking at any of their players?

Johnson was at Shrewsbury watching a match earlier in the season so maybe. I like the look of Nolan. Godfrey did well too but he’s on loan from Norwich. 

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I went to see Rovers at Shrewsbury earlier in the season, they absolutely played us off the park and were 4 up after 20 odd minutes. Hell of a turnaround from the previous campaign,

Yeah, didn’t they only beat you 2-0 least season..?!

2 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

That would have been lovely. I was working up there, so stayed in a hotel in town right by the river, lovely Thai restaurant there, we could have relaxed and chatted and 'see how we got on'

Sounds simply perfect, darling. So maybe we should do Accrington Stanley next season? I love a really big away day somewhere traditional- maybe they could make it really special for us and score 5?

Exactly.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

That’s a shame. Charlton is a fantastic away day. For some reason we always make a really good atmosphere there.

My one memory of Charlton is our coach breaking down and us missing the only goal of the game, would rather not return... 

18 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

My one memory of Charlton is our coach breaking down and us missing the only goal of the game, would rather not return... 

I remember that, 2 seasons ago just before LJ was appointed?

I was in one of the other coaches in the car park - felt sorry for you lot, very unlucky.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I remember that, 2 seasons ago just before LJ was appointed?

I was in one of the other coaches in the car park - felt sorry for you lot, very unlucky.

It was the day he was appointed, we were left behind at Slough and stayed there for a good couple of hours... 

We were then dropped off about a mile from the ground and spent a good 10 minutes running around the streets of London trying to work out where to go haha

Archived