IGNORED

Please, Not at Ashton Gate!

RedReynard

After watching MOTD tonight PLEASE let us never have those clappy things. It's spreading...... Southampton and Huddersfield. Fulham already beyond saving.  Today, what with Popcorn at Tottenham and the Japanese tourists with the banners at Liverpool the game has gone. 

Don't care how crap our season is. If it ever goes along those lines my season ticket will not be renewed!

9 hours ago, RedReynard said:

After watching MOTD tonight PLEASE let us never have those clappy things. It's spreading...... Southampton and Huddersfield. Fulham already beyond saving.  Today, what with Popcorn at Tottenham and the Japanese tourists with the banners at Liverpool the game has gone. 

Don't care how crap our season is. If it ever goes along those lines my season ticket will not be renewed!

You obviously missed the Asians in the Dolman with the banners then!!!

The clientele is changing rapidly 

40 minutes ago, Maggersno1Fan said:

You obviously missed the Asians in the Dolman with the banners then!!!

The clientele is changing rapidly 

Against Aston Villa at AG a bunch of Asian tourists sat in front of me with John Terry placards and bits of paper with his name on. Had half a mind to tell them where they could stick them but its a bit unfair on people that probably dont speak the language.

10 hours ago, RedReynard said:

I must admit my heart sank when I saw fans with popcorn at the Tottenham game on Match of the Day.

I can see the amateur and semi-pro game booming in the next ten years. On the day prices (fifth tier football can be over £20 each) and constant pandering to the elite will kill the professional game. If I end up paying more on my season ticket than I pay for my half of the rent, it's goodbye Bristol city.

13 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Against Aston Villa at AG a bunch of Asian tourists sat in front of me with John Terry placards and bits of paper with his name on. Had half a mind to tell them where they could stick them but its a bit unfair on people that probably dont speak the language.

:laughcont:

omg were neighbors 

1 hour ago, Gifford said:

I can see the amateur and semi-pro game booming in the next ten years. On the day prices (fifth tier football can be over £20 each) and constant pandering to the elite will kill the professional game. If I end up paying more on my season ticket than I pay for my half of the rent, it's goodbye Bristol city.

That would make your rent about £10 a week.

Nice place?

Archived