IGNORED

Please, Not at Ashton Gate!

RedReynard

3 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

Against Aston Villa at AG a bunch of Asian tourists sat in front of me with John Terry placards and bits of paper with his name on. Had half a mind to tell them where they could stick them but its a bit unfair on people that probably dont speak the language.

That wouldnt have been unfair on JT at all.

4 hours ago, Offside said:

I must admit my heart sank when I saw fans with popcorn at the Tottenham game on Match of the Day.

they were selling popcorn, candy floss and bags of sweets outside the Lansdown pre the Manure game. I saw loads of people buying popcorn and candy floss before going in to the game...

14 hours ago, RedReynard said:

After watching MOTD tonight PLEASE let us never have those clappy things. It's spreading...... Southampton and Huddersfield. Fulham already beyond saving.  Today, what with Popcorn at Tottenham and the Japanese tourists with the banners at Liverpool the game has gone. 

Don't care how crap our season is. If it ever goes along those lines my season ticket will not be renewed!

You have to have something worth clapping, to have them....    :whistle:

15 hours ago, Gifford said:

Read again. If only it was £10!

Mmmm... the way it reads is that your season ticket (covers a year) would cost more than your rent (presumably for the same period, as you didn’t say otherwise).

On 14/05/2018 at 00:09, RedReynard said:

After watching MOTD tonight PLEASE let us never have those clappy things. It's spreading...... Southampton and Huddersfield. Fulham already beyond saving.  Today, what with Popcorn at Tottenham and the Japanese tourists with the banners at Liverpool the game has gone. 

Don't care how crap our season is. If it ever goes along those lines my season ticket will not be renewed!

There just annoying, after watching last night's game v Derby 

Frankly, I couldn't give a **** what food is sold at Ashton Gate. Popcorn is probably a bit better than a diarrhea-inducing burger or pie.

My issue is how short-sighted a lot of it is. Most of the time these aren't well thought-out ideas. These are taken from american sports and are pushed into football as if they're interchangeable, when in reality most american sports have sufficient breaks in play for you to go get something to eat or drink without missing anything. You don't get those kind of breaks in football, and more often than not the queues are so ******* ridiculous that you're better off not bothering if you're privileged enough to want a piss AND a pie during half time.

Archived