IGNORED

Oskar update for you all!

Dollymarie

Figured an Oskar update was long overdue. I wanted to post this video that I was just sent by Lizzy, Oskars mum. It shows Oskar walking unaided in the swimming pool. Also been sent some pics of him that I’ve been allowed to share. 

As you can all see, he’s doing amazingly well! :) 

6314ACFC-0E21-4F4A-BD21-5183A8971FA3.jpeg

2062D807-2ED1-4BCA-91D5-02DCFF672484.jpeg

My Mrs worked with Lizzy until recently so I was getting regular updates but it's great to see him doing so well. 

We were watching a program last night about a toddler with the same aspiration and I immediately thought about Oskar. How spooky is that??

Forza Oskar!! 

I thought of him after the ‘supporter of the season’ type award the other day. I thought it had all gone so quiet after a lot of publicity sought, so glad to hear things are going well. 

Love these updates.

saw Oscar at the hull and the Sheffield game , had an opportunity to take him to meet the newest police horse which he had been nagging me to sort out for ages so really pleased he got to meet him.

keep going Oscar , can’t wait to see him walk on his own across the pitch , he is a bright lad as well, always seems to know more about team tactics  than anyone I know! 

17 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Love these updates.

saw Oscar at the hull and the Sheffield game , had an opportunity to take him to meet the newest police horse which he had been nagging me to sort out for ages so really pleased he got to meet him.

keep going Oscar , can’t wait to see him walk on his own across the pitch , he is a bright lad as well, always seems to know more about team tactics  than anyone I know! 

Julie H. 

Where is the police mounted division based now? I see the bottom of Rownham Hill is now closed up. 

52 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

My Mrs worked with Lizzy until recently so I was getting regular updates but it's great to see him doing so well. 

We were watching a program last night about a toddler with the same aspiration and I immediately thought about Oskar. How spooky is that??

Forza Oskar!! 

I too know Liz via my Hubby and I'm sure we've seen the same updates. 

He's a superstar!

Go Oskar go!!!

3 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Julie H. 

Where is the police mounted division based now? I see the bottom of Rownham Hill is now closed up. 

It is at clevedon, the old hand equestrian centre. 

Its also the base for all public order training . 

Really smart now, it’s a regional training centre so lots of use . 

Archived