IGNORED

Fulham v Derby

Slippin cider

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What’s struck me repeatedly and again tonight

Why does every other manager including Rowett and Fulham’s Manager (Won’t attempt the spellig) got experienced assistants alongside them

Because they don't have any mates?

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What’s struck me repeatedly and again tonight

Why does every other manager including Rowett and Fulham’s Manager (Won’t attempt the spellig) got experienced assistants alongside them

because... (and this won't go down well), we are still a comparatively small fry club and cant attract better staff

Two of the best away trips in the division, shame either of them have to get promoted!

Fulham fans are a harmless, down to earth bunch, but something annoying about seeing them doing well - probably how comprehensively we've beaten them the last 3-4 times at Craven Cottage. Easy place to walk away from with your head held high, and every time you could sense how downbeat they were, feeling that WE were in another league to them! Feels like a long time ago now. :unsure:

1 minute ago, Olé said:

Two of the best away trips in the division, shame either of them have to get promoted!

Fulham fans are a harmless, down to earth bunch, but something annoying about seeing them doing well - probably how comprehensively we've beaten them the last 3-4 times at Craven Cottage. Easy place to walk away from with your head held high, and every time you could sense how downbeat they were, feeling that WE were in another league to them! Feels like a long time ago now. :unsure:

the only time I came away from Fulham back toward the trains looking absolutely everywhere was when Celtic played a pre season friendly there a few seasons ago, and Chelsea were staging Guerilla attacks from every last corner.

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don’t acccept that argument with regards to Staff SP 

we don't pay the necessary dosh BBSB (opinion). We have never forked out for a good manager.. hence the series of second raters and potential greats. As soon as they look good (witness Jaws) they're off like a long dog

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

Top 4 were miles better than anyone else this season and that is how the playoff final will pan out. Hard call between Fulham and Villa but i'd like the latter to go up as they are the bigger club of the two. 

Gotta bit of a soft spot for Villa, but Fulham were the first opponents I watched at the Gate (they won 2-1). I'm not wholly bothered tbh, but gotta say, I've felt quite comfortable at Villa Park and Craven Cottage.

4 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Gotta bit of a soft spot for Villa, but Fulham were the first opponents I watched at the Gate (they won 2-1). I'm not wholly bothered tbh, but gotta say, I've felt quite comfortable at Villa Park and Craven Cottage.

We get a lot more tickets for Fulham and the view is much better. On the other hand Villa is not so far.

Therefore I hope 'Boro go up! :)

3 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

We get a lot more tickets for Fulham and the view is much better. On the other hand Villa is not so far.

Therefore I hope 'Boro go up! :)

drove down Aston Lane once when the local Gendarmes were casually leaning across a parked car with rifles aimed at an adjacent house. The Aston area is interesting to put it mildly. The most threatening thing about Fulham is either the tennis courts or the Hurlingham Club.. unless Chels want a pop

9 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

because... (and this won't go down well), we are still a comparatively small fry club and cant attract better staff

I don't agree , we are a coach's dream.

Get on with the owner and it's a job for life.

An unfulfilled potential with opportunity of greatness without the pressure of a Derby or Boro who believe they should be in the Prem.

A decent budget , good facilities...

We could attract some of the world's best coaches but have Lee Johnson so that's alright . 

Really glad about this as I've no real dislike for any of the clubs in the Playoffs, but I do for some of the fans, arrogant bellends Derby and Villa fans :yes:

Had a little chuckle seeing all the sad faces and crying. See you next year Derby :laugh:

So Fulham for me to win it or Boro which is not looking too good at the moment.

Archived