IGNORED

Fulham v Derby

Slippin cider

6 hours ago, Hampshire reds said:

great to watch last night. full on for 90 mins. hope Fulham go on and win the final. 

Best team in the championship IMO .  Better to watch than Wolves . Ryan Fredericks has a great game . Shame he left us . I hope they go up even though it is a great away day . Nice part of London and in my visits there , friendly crowd and knowledgeable . Well done Fulham , a real credit to the league . Some of the one touch inter passing was top half Premier . I know they missed many chances but they actually outplayed Derby over both ties IMO 

On 14/05/2018 at 21:31, Dynamite Red said:

Fulham play some good stuff, exciting, decisive, knock it about in the right areas, attack with pace. I prefer it to our style of play (that's not a dig at us)

They were brill in the 1-1 at Ashton Gate - restricted us to one shot on target at home and knocked it around superbly...

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They were brill in the 1-1 at Ashton Gate - restricted us to one shot on target at home and knocked it around superbly...

I actually thought we were slightly the better team that night.

Been watching MOTD and thankfully they also chose to highlight just what a turd Kamara is (OTIB search to check he was the Wright culprit has most results in here so just lobbing my reply in also!).

Shame the FA can’t now do anything about it. That was an atrocious dive. 

Archived