IGNORED

Bailey Wright

MurrayLives

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Hmm. Certainly too injured to play last game of season when I spoke to him. 

Still a few weeks away I guess. 

Johnson said he needs an op to ‘clean something up’ but would be a quick recovery (Now where have we heard that before) and could have been done after WC

17 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Paid the price for playing out of position for 6 months.

Bet he hates us right now.

The old adage don't come here if you want to improve your career still runs true.

Out of likes for the day, but could not agree more with this, far too many playing out of position this season, granted injuries didn’t help for part of the season but ultimately cost us big time.

22 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

The old adage don't come here if you want to improve your career still runs true.

Does it? Andy Cole, Tom Heaton, Jim Brennan, Darren Barnard, Ralph Milne, Rob Newman, Jon Kodjia, Albert Adomah, Greg Cunningham, Ryan Fredericks, Leroy Lita, David Rennie....etc, etc, etc, - all moved onwards and upwards....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Does it? Andy Cole, Tom Heaton, Jim Brennan, Darren Barnard, Ralph Milne, Rob Newman, Jon Kodjia, Albert Adomah, Greg Cunningham, Ryan Fredericks, Leroy Lita, David Rennie....etc, etc, etc, - all moved onwards and upwards....

That's a right old list covering the last 30 years, Fredericks :laugh: we'll take all the glory for that

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Including Fredericks on that is a bit too far...Surprised you missed out Bolasie too

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh it’s ‘a right old list’ that proves your ‘old adage’ somewhat incorrect...

What by picking 10 players (some of whom are poor choices) out of probably 500 that have played for us in 30 years? Yeah right. 

38 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Be off in the summer

That is great news for us....but gutted for Bailey.  Had he gone to WC fully fit, he’d probably report back late, and miss that pre-season LJ desperately needs to drill the team, inc new signings.  Bailey should now be fit to do a full pre-season.  Vital for us.

Hes really struggled since the Leeds game....and for him to drop form like that shows there was something up.

Hope we get the real Bailey Wright back next season.

Sorry Bailey.

Feel for the bloke really could tell he was really looking forward to it, but I think it’s more the Aussies not wanting to risk him/take the gamble with his injuries as he’s been in 10 of their last 12 match day squads.

Just now, JasonM88 said:

Devastating for him. Probably is partly our fault as a fan base. Can’t imagine what he feels about this club at the moment. 

So it's my fault he's injured then?

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

That is great news for us....but gutted for Bailey.  Had he gone to WC fully fit, he’d probably report back late, and miss that pre-season LJ desperately needs to drill the team, inc new signings.  Bailey should now be fit to do a full pre-season.  Vital for us.

Hes really struggled since the Leeds game....and for him to drop form like that shows there was something up.

Hope we get the real Bailey Wright back next season.

Sorry Bailey.

Quite agree, time will tell

2 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Wasn’t dropped because he was injured. He was dropped due to loss of form and not playing. We jeered him off the pitch, and he hasn’t been seen since. 

This is exactly why I miss the days under Terry Cooper....non-stop, passionate support, we wouldn’t have dreamed of booing or jeering any player....different times I know, but I miss those days so bloody much....

Archived