IGNORED

So who would take moyes?

simon uk

7 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

He was unmercifully booed when here as a player, will never come.

Not from what I can recall, and you do realise he was interviewed and so nearly appointed as manager here?Yes, SL,right the wrong you made years ago, a huge mistake in your judgement, but I will forgive you if you appoint Moysie, kick MA out and give him his job, see how he likes it! :laughcont:

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Not from what I can recall. Yes, SL,right the wrong you made years ago, a huge mistake in your judgement, but I will forgive you if you appoint Moysie, kick MA out and give him his job, see how he likes it! :laughcont:

It was nod' to the story regarding Dyche...how the booing here made him stronger...it was only on here a couple of days ago..keep up .:yes: 

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

Not from what I can recall. Yes, SL,right the wrong you made years ago, a huge mistake in your judgement, but I will forgive you if you appoint Moysie, kick MA out and give him his job, see how he likes it! :laughcont:

I think with the likes of this man, yes I would have him here, but we all know that it won't happen, the only way it would if a bid came in for Lee.   

3 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I shall boo!

(not really)

Even so: not my choice.  Big journeymen footballers at Everton playing a direct / long ball game.  Think big Dunc.

He's another Pulis: he will bring us success but probably not in the way that we would want it.

Really?? Hes universally respected in this country for his classand dignity, after the last 5 months, and the most recent round of explanations, success would be quite welcome 

19 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I shall boo!

(not really)

Even so: not my choice.  Big journeymen footballers at Everton playing a direct / long ball game.  Think big Dunc.

He's another Pulis: he will bring us success but probably not in the way that we would want it.

He signed John Stones. And was generally forced to sign Journeymen due to budget constrictions.

Still made some fantastic signings ala Distin, Coleman, Peinaar...

For perpective those 3 cost what we've paid for Baker, Moore, and Engvall...

34 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Really?? Hes universally respected in this country for his classand dignity, after the last 5 months, and the most recent round of explanations, success would be quite welcome 

20 minutes ago, Fuber said:

He signed John Stones. And was generally forced to sign Journeymen due to budget constrictions.

I like him but that's his style of play; if getting up by playing long ball was wanted then we could have kept Pulis.

I wouldn't be unhappy with the appointment as it would definitely herald a charge for the Premiership  but don't anyway think it's going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I like him but that's his style of play; if getting up by playing long ball was wanted then we could have kept Pulis.

I wouldn't be unhappy with the appointment as it would definitely herald a charge for the Premiership  but don't anyway think it's going to happen.

Well, debeatably we played a decent amount of long ball under Cotts. Switching play and long ball up to Wilbs.

Moyses Everton from what iirc played similar, not to the extent of Pulis smashes downfield to a lone striker.

I agree it probably wont happen. But we can dream.

8 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Theres no way he'd come here surely?

Maybe not at this precise time but he'll be interested - again - in managing City before he retires imo,. he's often spoken of his happy days at AG and his strong feelings for the club. 

He's very secure financially after Man.Utd so if he wants a personal challenge which doesn't involve PL basket cases, then why not getting promotion with a club he has genuine affection for?

42 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Tbh the transfer market has gone haywire since those signings so it's not exactly like for like a fair comparison. Nonetheless they were very shrewd signings,  argument since then 

Archived