IGNORED

Yanny or Laurel?

Fordy62

3 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

On my TV last night it was Yanny, via this link on my phone it’s Laurel, def to do with speakers I think

Ditto insomuch that on YouTube last night it was Yanny and this morning on the BBC news website it was Laurel, both via the same tablet.

It's rather like using that special keyboard app from the dark web on a tablet or smartphone where what is written can be picked up on some devices but not on others. Therefore it is the mode of reception that is paramount. I will switch over to that keyboard and write the following:

5 hours ago, RedDave said:

Yanny till I die, I'm Yanny till I die...

4 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Yanny on whatever device I listen to it

It's actually doing my head in how people can hear Laurel, it's not even close FFS

#teamyanny

**** you both. 

LJ was talking about shifting percentages in his discussions with GT. Perhaps all he needs to do to resolve the communication problems is to tell the Yanny’s that they need to shift 20% towards the Laurels and things will start to click for next season?

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Neither....YEARY was what I heard on Radio and PC.  You bunch of weirdos hearing Yanny or Laurel....clean your ears out :D

Most people, who heard Yanny, probably only did after seeing the options first. I also heard something similar to you.

Archived