IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

I've just been told that anything City related has been removed from his Twitter account, seems correct after checking,  although I'm not sure what was on it beforehand? 

The start of Joe's departure? 

Saw this on Facebook yesterday. It would seem so wouldn’t it. 

Has been a good player for us. Was brilliant at times, but averaged those out with some poor performances too. 

Best of luck to the lad. Will always look out for a home grown success story. 

12 minutes ago, Whites said:

I've just been told that anything City related has been removed from his Twitter account, seems correct after checking,  although I'm not sure what was on it beforehand? 

The start of Joe's departure? 

Played the last couple of months like he doesn't want to be here.

I genuinely don't think he has been happy since January. 

In fact...I would go as far as to say I reckon all 4 of the 'good friends' want out. Bryan, Flint, Pack and Reid 

1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

In fact...I would go as far as to say I reckon all 4 of the 'good friends' want out. Bryan, Flint, Pack and Reid 

You might say that in January he expressed a desire to play elsewhere. 

Good luck to the lad, although he is a local boy and been here since he was a kid if he want to test himself at the highest level possible you cannot blame him.

He has probably calculated that we are not going to be in the PL anytime soon and he wants a shot at it.

7 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

You usually go further so why stop now?

Maybe- just maybe he lost a bit of form and not for the first time? 

On his day, though, a magnificent player

2 minutes ago, GlastonburyRed said:

Yeah, I guess it's even more of a shame when a clever lad (not your archetypal footballer), decides that we aren't moving in the right direction as a club. 

That doesn’t have to be the reason he may go. If there is genuine interest from a club who will be in the Premier League next year why would he risk passing up the chance of playing at the top level by staying with us and hoping for promotion?

23 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I think this is true, heads definitely were turned in Jan and coincided this some very poor form from Bryan and Flint.

Think Pack & Reid will be the biggest losses, but good luck to them both.

As for Bryan and Flint - thank you for some great memories but it's probably time to go. Aden wanted to last summer, and Joe has given the same impression since Jan.

Thanks and good luck to all, but now we move on. If they were that good we wouldn't have been in two relegation scraps then finished 11th :ph34r: *puts tin hat on* 

Can see Joe going. Probably Bournemouth but possibly Wolves.

Cardiff will try but not meet our valuation.

Flint and Pack will stay. Bids will be made but not up to our valuations.

Bob is the one I'm most unsure and worried about. 1 year left and his stock has gone through the roof recently. Only way I can see him staying is if we offer him mega bucks now £25k a week has been freed up thanks to O'Neil going.

35 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

You might say that in January he expressed a desire to play elsewhere. 

Heard exactly the same and looks like one of our own didn’t want to be one of our own! Good luck to him and a real talent but  Joey Bryan he plays when he wants

39 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Flint might surprise you. The other 3 you are most probably right.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Real shame we never saw the best of joe in a whole season. First half he was brilliant. Don't think he was awful second half, especially when you think we were overrun in many games, plus he had Pato in front not helping out well enough. But he certainly was not the same player in our bad run. I always thought he would have been most dangerous left of a midfeld 3. Imagine how many goals he would get in that role.

Most of our players weren’t the same in the bad run!

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

I’m been thinking the same recently.

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

It wouldn`t surprise me TBH. If we can/are paying him what he wants where else could he go where he is hero-worshipped like he is here?

I don`t think he ever really wanted to leave last summer either.

32 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Just got a nagging feeling Cardiff are gonna sign one of ours this summer :sad26:

That’s ok they can have them for a year. We can get them back when we replace them next season ;)

51 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

You usually go further so why stop now?

Maybe- just maybe he lost a bit of form and not for the first time? 

On his day, though, a magnificent player

I'm not slating the player. On his day he is a fantastic player and his attitude has always been very professional 

Archived