IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

7 minutes ago, jayjay said:

With reportedly three clubs after Bryan, I would have expected more than £6m. Burnley were supposed to have offered that much about a week ago.

Probably best and final offer, don't see any higher taking into account his form and application since new year. By prem prices 6m is a punt cos he's unproven at higher level and the aforementioned drop in form will put doubt in interested parties minds. Can't see Everton offering till they appoint Sam's replacement. 

Personally l think we will be stronger without JB at left back. 

End of an era... 

If this is true then I don't begrudge him the move one little bit. He's been a great servant to us over the years and deserves a crack at the higher level.

Hopefully all the fee will go back into the Transfer Pot. 6 Million if correct isn't that bad considering only having a year left.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

We’ll see.

We the fans wouldn’t know anyway

It would be undisclosed 

I think he ain’t worth anymore than that and don’t forget he’s come through the academy so all the money will be ours

Thats like 8 Million. 

Based on a 25% sell on clause of another club was involved

Same as Bobby

If we get offers of 8 Million or so City will sell  

And that’s the right decision as well 

30 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Theres a recent photo of them in Vegas and most of the League 1 double squad is there. They must have been incredibly tight group of players more than most. 3 years on.

Did Greg Cunningham go this year? He did on last year`s jolly (along with Conor Hourihane for some reason, must be a mate of Greg`s I guess).

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

Did Greg Cunningham go this year? He did on last year`s jolly (along with Conor Hourihane for some reason, must be a mate of Greg`s I guess).

Nope.  Think Flint would’ve vetoed it!

On 19/05/2018 at 18:15, archie andrews said:

hes down king street on the piss at the moment

Yes. my lad had a photo taken with him yesterday, he was with Wes Burns having a quiet drink. My lad couldn’t speak higher about him, said he was a lovely bloke and very down to earth. 

But we all know this, so it’s weird how some people like to have a pop at him on here.

2 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Yes. my lad had a photo taken with him yesterday, he was with Wes Burns having a quiet drink. My lad couldn’t speak higher about him, said he was a lovely bloke and very down to earth. 

But we all know this, so it’s weird how some people like to have a pop at him on here.

Was Burns dad there ? :laughcont:

49 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

You still haven't figured out the point of OTIB?

Archived