IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

Moving abroad, paying off a mortgage early and solid pension provision enabling early retirement - I'm wondering if either protagonist is really Steve Lansdown coming on here to impart financial planning advice!

"Now listen up folks we have a nice ISA with a guaranteed bare minimum of 5% a year but averaging 15% for the past 3 years, so nice and steady with HL. Alternatively, for those of you who like a bit of a rollercoaster we can now offer roulette, strip poker or 3 card brag where you could bet big, win big or lose your shirt, pants and underwear with Dunder. Come on down"

Yeah nice. :blink:

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

Another with 12 months left on his contract, sign a new deal or sell seemingly he wants the move then. 

He has just seen his mate quadruple his wages and pick up a fat signing-on fee with a move to the prem........there is no way Joe will be looking to re-sign and can you blame him?

2 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

He has just seen his mate quadruple his wages and pick up a fat signing-on fee with a move to the prem........there is no way Joe will be looking to re-sign and can you blame him?

Not really just that its the process we need to go through as a club. Better to know early in the window he won't be signing a new deal to give us time rather than hoping he will through the window.

3 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

I don’t think there was any chance he would sign anything here. 

Marlon Pack next. So I hear. :laugh:!

Really wouldn't have a bad feeling about this one, it would give Kelly the chance to establish himself at left back. We have the replacement already and don't have to go out and spend on one, Joe's money could be used to invest in other positions. 

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Really wouldn't have a bad feeling about this one, it would give Kelly the chance to establish himself at left back. We have the replacement already and don't have to go out and spend on one, Joe's money could be used to invest in other positions. 

LJ has already challenged Kelly to make the position his own but we would still need to sign another left back imo.

5 minutes ago, chinapig said:

LJ has already challenged Kelly to make the position his own but we would still need to sign another left back imo.

Agree I don't think we have someone in the 23's pushing to step up in that position. 

32 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Give him a big pay rise! Use some of flints wages.

No. No. No. he would go stale and wouldn’t be the same player. I hope he goes to the premier for big money. Best deal for joe and more importantly city.

1 minute ago, milo1111 said:

No. No. No. he would go stale and wouldn’t be the same player. I hope he goes to the premier for big money. Best deal for joe and more importantly city.

Indeed. We have apparently made him multiple offers that he has not accepted so let's focus on getting the best deal we can.

Archived