IGNORED

Joe Bryan - Signed for Fulham CONFIRMED

Whites

24 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

This is getting ridiculous. Sorry but where did you get that info from? In a way I hope you're right. Really hope these Leeds rumours aren't true. 

From a reliable source, can't say more than that. There was no mention of Leeds, just Burnley an Fulham.

15 hours ago, John Galley said:

I have heard he is in talks with Burnley and Fulham who have both matched City's valuation.

As at 4pm on Friday afternoon, City had not received one single formal offer for JB, so I don’t know where your source got their info..?

Unless we have received an offer since 4pm on Friday, of course. 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

As at 4pm on Friday afternoon, City had not received one single formal offer for JB, so I don’t know where your source got their info..?

Unless we have received an offer since 4pm on Friday, of course. 

And so we shouldn't have either, Bar, the guys crap and cant play footie to save his life, best he stays here :fingerscrossed:

15 hours ago, John Galley said:

I have heard he is in talks with Burnley and Fulham who have both matched City's valuation.

Fulham could be interesting, they could perhaps see him as a replacement for sessengon, imagine he'll be off next season and they could use Joe's attacking ability to similar effect.

1 hour ago, hodge said:

Fulham could be interesting, they could perhaps see him as a replacement for sessengon, imagine he'll be off next season and they could use Joe's attacking ability to similar effect.

I think he’d be working with Sessengnon.  Can’t see him leaving. Guarenteed Premiership football every week.

That would be a very good left hand side for Fulham.

I still think Burnley would be the perfect fit and would give him a good chance of an England call up if he cements his place in Burnley’s starting lineup. All realistic to me.

4 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I think he’d be working with Sessengnon.  Can’t see him leaving. Guarenteed Premiership football every week.

That would be a very good left hand side for Fulham.

I still think Burnley would be the perfect fit and would give him a good chance of an England call up if he cements his place in Burnley’s starting lineup. All realistic to me.

Good points apart from that last bit.. we’re pretty well stocked at left back or left wing and I don’t think Bryan is at that level personally.

30 minutes ago, Cider red said:

The club has already received multiple bids Initial bids; only a matter of time before valuation is met; likely Burnley. Source is well linked to JB.

I've heard of enquiries but no actual bids 

Archived